Random good picture Not show
1. Jake stood shivering in the cold air.
2. The poor dog - it's shivering!
3. I was sitting on the floor shivering with fear.
4. If not for you, I must be shivering in the despair and fear, groaning painfully. But for you, every day I will dream the most beautiful apart. Becoz u use your whole life to love me, and I feel free. My life seems to leave me like the sand flowing. I can hear that, but I can still smile only as long as I see you sleeping by my side.
5. They clung together, shivering with cold.
6. The man was shivering with fatigue.
7. He is shivering with fear.
8. She was still shivering when he finished, but the warmth gradually began to seep inwards to where her bones were chilled.
9. She was breathless, shivering with cold as she hid herself behind the curtains of the four-poster.
10. I spent the winter mostly shivering.
11. They were forced to wait outside for hours, shivering with cold.
12. She waited, shutting her eyes and shivering as the light waned.
13. I was shivering with cold.
14. Nails was laughing and shivering at the same time, so excited that he felt almost ill with it.
15. Shivering, she pulled up her anorak zip and turned to the left.
16. So when the shivering fit is over I write my bellicose article and no one would guess that I ever hesitated.
17. He thinks it is a type of shivering similar to repeatedly tensing one's muscles.
18. He had a bad cold and was shivering inside his dressing gown.
19. Shivering, I closed the blinds more tightly -- wanted no offending sun yet, despite its potential for heat.
20. In the distance he saw a rabbit shivering under a pine tree.
21. I was already shivering with cold, but when I tried to walk faster my heart pounded unpleasantly.
22. She started shivering as her sweat dried in the freezing winter air.
23. They were both shivering slightly from the frosty air.
24. She found she was shivering as if she were icy cold.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Shivering in the chilly air, she groped across to the light switch.
26. He was a sorry sight, soaked to the skin and shivering.
27. What I felt I was doing, as I dressed my shivering body in layer upon layer, was protecting myself.
28. They were soaked right through to the skin and shivering in the cold.
29. My hand hurt just as much and now I was shivering with cold.
30. Hairy tongues like fat black ferns spilled out of them, shivering in the draught of their passing.
More similar words: quivering, shiver, quavering, mothering, offering, gathering, pioneering, filtering, muttering, domineering, engineering, give rise to, administering, poring over, enter into, fishing, verify, verily, ring, derive, commander in chief, bring, derived, derisive, ring out, ring up, cringe, boring, during, string.