Random good picture Not show
1. He is shivering with fear.
2. Jake stood shivering in the cold air.
3. The poor dog - it's shivering!
4. I was sitting on the floor shivering with fear.
5. They clung together, shivering with cold.
6. If not for you, I must be shivering in the despair and fear, groaning painfully. But for you, every day I will dream the most beautiful apart. Becoz u use your whole life to love me, and I feel free. My life seems to leave me like the sand flowing. I can hear that, but I can still smile only as long as I see you sleeping by my side.
7. The man was shivering with fatigue.
8. I was shivering with cold.
9. He found he was shivering.
10. I spent the winter mostly shivering.
11. They were both shivering slightly from the frosty air.
12. If the temperature drops below 80, I start shivering.
13. To her shivering body, he felt like a furnace.
14. She sat shivering, dozing off: home, or nearly.
15. Bitterly cold, shivering violently from several causes, but out.
16. He was standing there, shivering!
17. Sensitive to cold, always shivering.
18. Poor little Rosie stood dripping wet and shivering.
19. Alex stood shivering in the cold, damp air.
20. She stood shivering in her threadbare dress.
21. She was shivering with delight and pent-up desire.
22. You're shivering! Do you want to go indoors?
23. Miguel left, shivering when he hit the street.
24. I was shivering in my thin sleeping bag.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. He was soaked in sweat and shivering.
26. She was still shivering when he finished, but the warmth gradually began to seep inwards to where her bones were chilled.
27. She was breathless, shivering with cold as she hid herself behind the curtains of the four-poster.
28. They were forced to wait outside for hours, shivering with cold.
29. She waited, shutting her eyes and shivering as the light waned.
30. He was a sorry sight, soaked to the skin and shivering.
More similar words: quivering, shiver, quavering, mothering, offering, gathering, pioneering, filtering, muttering, domineering, engineering, give rise to, administering, poring over, enter into, fishing, verify, verily, ring, derive, commander in chief, bring, derived, derisive, ring out, ring up, cringe, boring, during, string.