Random good picture Not show
1. By this time the riots were getting serious.
2. I don't want to get serious yet.
3. Four police officers sustained serious injuries in the explosion.
4. Even a superficial inspection revealed serious flaws.
5. What's up - why does everyone look so serious?
6. Industry is facing a serious labour shortage.
7. He was fired for serious misconduct .
8. No serious historian today accepts this theory.
9. A superficial injury is not serious.
10. The underlying theme of the novel is very serious.
11. He suffered serious skeletal injuries in the accident.
12. The traffic causes serious disturbance to residents.
13. Her daughter was mute after a serious illness.
14. I wasn't serious; I only did it for fun.
15. He prefers light fictions to serious novels.
16. Community punishment is used for less serious offenders.
17. The display juxtaposed images from serious and popular art.
18. He has a serious lung disease.
19. It was just a casual remark—I wasn't really serious.
20. A serious fall incapacitated the 68-year-old congressman.
21. Stop giggling,[sentencedict.com] children; this is a serious matter.
22. Do you think she's serious?
23. Sleep disorders are a serious psychological problem .
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. He is suffering from a serious illness.
25. The flood caused serious destruction to the village.
26. It's time for some serious negotiation.
27. Crime is an increasingly serious problem in Russian society.
28. The symptoms can be uncomfortable, unpleasant and serious.
29. The storm caused serious damage to the house.
30. He's a very stolid, serious man.
More similar words: imperious, mysterious, curious, various, furious, notorious, nefarious, glorious, delirious, penurious, gregarious, notoriously, precarious, lugubrious, laboriously, glorious revolution, period, series, superior, inferior, ulterior, interior, exterior, a series of, deteriorate, riotous, pious, odious, perilous, envious.