Random good picture Not show
1. At least a year's preparatory work will be necessary before building can start.
2. A lot of preparatory work still needs to be done.
3. Sloan cleared his throat preparatory to speaking.
4. Differences over these issues narrowed during the preparatory meetings/talks.
5. Security checks had been carried out preparatory to the President's visit.
6. The partners held several meetings preparatory to signing the agreement.
7. After a few preparatory drawings,[sentencedict .com] she completed the portrait in one session.
8. The preparatory certificate is the minimum qualification required to teach English in most language schools.
9. This was where we were to have our preparatory language courses.
10. The runners flexed their muscles as the preparatory activities for the race.
11. But first there is some preparatory work.
12. Preparatory schools in Oxford, their relative value for money.
13. I have a preparatory meeting with the rug people.
14. This preparatory work was practically complete at the outbreak of war and authority was given a few days before for completion.
15. A preparatory public consultation paper will be issued this autumn and a more fundamental public discussion paper will be distributed next spring.
16. I was then sent to an ordinary preparatory school for boys.
17. We learned an elaborate preparatory procedure that made scrubbing for brain surgery seem dilatory.
18. Nursing homes, student residences and preparatory schools of discreet reputation have taken over from the merchants.
19. Combined with the preparatory work now being undertaken, that will give councils the maximum time to prepare themselves before April 1993.
20. Accordingly, as much preparatory work as possible should be done in advance.
21. This may also indicate preparatory drill in reading skills and the handling of information sources. 2. Overall aims and objectives.
22. This may also indicate preparatory drill in reading skills and the handling of information sources. 2.
23. Political leaders have reached a tentative agreement to hold a preparatory conference next month.
24. However, much of the enjoyment of success comes from carrying out the preparatory work yourself.
25. With the conference at last on the calendar, the various countries began preparatory activities to enhance their bargaining positions.
26. Closely related to these are multiple projections on canvas or paper or even on three-dimensional objects preparatory to painting over them.
27. He made teaching his career and taught history and mathematics in preparatory schools in Somerset.
28. Attempting to take up a post abroad without any preparatory updating could be courting disaster.
29. Despite their name, pressure jet cleaners are more rinsing machines than cleaners as preparatory work usually has to be carried out.
30. Rigorous control procedures established that it was neither an artefact of nutritional compromise nor of preoperative bowel preparatory protocols.
More similar words: reparation, prepare, prepared, irreparably, separate, oratory, separation, predatory, migratory, separate from, laboratory, repartee, dilatory, aleatory, crematory, derogatory, defamatory, regulatory, repository, declamatory, orator, inflammatory, conciliatory, operator, predator, oratorio, narrator, apparatus, demonstrator, refrigerator.