Random good picture Not show
(2) They were hungry and thirsty.
(3) I'm so thirsty I'm almost dying for a cuppa.
(4) She was so thirsty that she drained her cup.
(5) Drink whenever you feel thirsty during exercise.
(6) The thirsty man craved water.
(7) He was thirsty for news.
(8) They all listened to the storyteller with thirsty ears.
(9) He was so thirsty that he drank a mug of milk.
(10) She was so thirsty that she drank down one glass of water after another.
(11) After such a long thirsty journey(http://sentencedict.com/thirsty.html), the travelers drank deep of the fresh spring.
(12) Salty food makes one thirsty.
(13) Digging is thirsty work .
(14) He became thirsty with running.
(15) If ye are thirsty, drink.
(16) I often feel thirsty when it's very hot.
(17) The team is thirsty for success.
(18) Sawing wood is thirsty work.
(19) Salty food makes you thirsty.
(20) The thirsty animals headed for the water.
(21) When a baby is thirsty, it feeds more often.
(22) People should understand how thirsty for revenge they are.
(23) They watered the thirsty fields.
(24) 'I'm thirsty,' she said, turning on the tap .
(25) Her thirsty ears drank in the music.
(26) All this digging is thirsty work .
(27) The travelers became / got thirsty.
(28) I felt/was hot and thirsty after my game of squash.
(29) I always keep a drink of water by my bedside in case I am thirsty in the middle of the night.
(30) Can I have a glass of water? I'm really thirsty.
More similar words: third, first, at first, two-thirds, headfirst, first of all, third party, first prize, first-aid kit, at first sight, the first person, for the first time, first and foremost, in the first place, hire, nasty, style, whirr, tasty, T-shirt, amnesty, travesty, lifestyle, upstairs, burst, at worst, burst in, burst into, understand, state of affairs.