Synonym: disparate, irregular, uneven. Antonym: equal. Similar words: equal, be equal to, inequity, inequitable, qualify, squalid, quality, adequate. Meaning: adj. 1. not equal in amount 2. poorly balanced or matched in quantity or value or measure.
Random good picture Not show
1. The twins are unequal in height.
2. Exchange of unequal values makes the poor countries poorer.
3. She cut two slices of noticeably unequal size.
4. This country still had a deeply oppressive, unequal and divisive political system.
5. he women have threatened to strike against unequal pay.
6. The pieces were unequal in length.
7. I feel unequal to the task.
8. Unequal distribution of wealth may cause division in society.
9. The sleeves are unequal in length.
10. They struck against unequal pay.
11. The rooms upstairs are of unequal size.
12. They have a rather unequal relationship.
13. She suddenly felt unequal to the task she had set herself.
14. He felt unequal to the job and wished there were someone he could go to for advice.
15. I've given up the unequal struggle to keep my house tidy.
16. It can become an unequal contest.
17. You will find it an unequal contest.
18. The interlopers soon give up the unequal contest.
19. Yet they, too, have a very unequal geography.
20. The Bengal Government proved tragically unequal to the task.
21. But the division of cytoplasm is extremely unequal.
22. Separate educational facilities are inherently unequal.
23. Those manoeuvres arise in a situation of unequal power.
24. The epochs too are unequal in length.
25. The two pieces or rope were unequal in length.
26. The Egyptians probably measured their day in twenty-four hours of unequal length.
27. The imperialist powers forced the Qing Dynasty to sign a series of unequal treaties.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. The minute division of labour in the production process,and increasing interdependency in trade and economy is evident in the financial crisis afflicting us at the end of this century. Economic activity is no longer purely a matter of production, trade and barter. It is a means to satisfy human desires of every kind. Within it, there is an element of unequal relationship between the strong and the weak.
29. He tried to cheer her up but found himself unequal to the task.
30. Until women are paid as much as men, they will be competing on unequal terms.
More similar words: equal, be equal to, inequity, inequitable, qualify, squalid, quality, adequate, equation, qualified, equability, equanimity, qualitative, qualification, tune, immune, uneasy, tune in, sand dune, funeral, attuned, unearth, importune, unexplored, unexpected, immune system, fortune cookie, unemployment, square, quack.