Synonym: amends, fix, fixing, fixture, mend, mending, repair. Similar words: separation, operation, migration, AND operation, representation, frustration, celebration, exploration. Meaning: [‚repə'reɪʃn] n. 1. compensation (given or received) for an insult or injury 2. (usually plural) compensation exacted from a defeated nation by the victors 3. the act of putting something in working order again 4. something done or paid in expiation of a wrong.
Random good picture Not show
1. I'll demand reparation from the company.
2. Offenders should be forced to make reparation to the community.
3. Offenders must make reparation for their crimes through community service.
4. The company had to make reparation to those who suffered ill health as a result of chemical pollution.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Public reparation, whatever the cost, must be made.
6. If reparation were more consistently pursued we should have a much more civilized and morally acceptable penal system than the present one.
7. He said that this is my reparation, and I need fear no other.
8. No reparation seems to be being made for killing off the father.
9. The time for the West to begin making reparation for the sins of the past is long overdue.
10. What should be the reparation for a mother who died of despair?
11. What should be the reparation for a mother whose child was murdered?
12. What should be the reparation for a five year old child unfairly deprived of a father for 18 years?
13. Anaximander could have used the model of reparation of injustice to explain a large number of phenomena.
14. Whenever you find your wrong-dOing, be quick with reparation!
15. He had to make reparation from his own property.
16. I must demand reparation for the injury.
17. There is a clear demand amongst victims for some sort of reparation from offenders.
18. It was born of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission and is supposed to culminate in a reparation fund.
19. The cure lies in identifying the disturbed relationship, making such reparation as seems appropriate, and so restoring peace and tranquillity.
20. Almost a fifth of the fund will cover property losses and projects connected with reparation.
21. The sticking points, according to the official, concern existing references to Zionism and the issue of reparation for slavery.
22. Its purpose Augean - no less than to perform an act of reparation for the sins of students everywhere.
23. China paid staggering twenty one million tael of silver as war reparation when the British defeated China in the First Opium War.
24. The VCM content determination by turbidimetry on abnormal conditions (such as examination reparation in power cut and etc.
25. It was true , acknowledgment in most cases of affronts was counted reparation sufficient.
26. Because of mandible particularity on configuration and function, functional reparation is still a difficult problem.
27. The VCM content determination by turbidimetry on abnormal conditions (such as examination reparation in power cut and etc. ) was described. And the feasibility of this method was discussed.
28. The initial effects, process continuousness, roll-sticking, color distortion and reparation, and the other common problems were analyzed. The countermeasures were proposed.
29. Objective:It summarized nursing measures for patients with oral cavity soft tissue defect accepting hemisection of mandible treated with trapezius osseous myocutaneous flap reparation.
30. The ebb - tide , which had so cruelly delayed us, was now making reparation, and delaying our assailants.
More similar words: separation, operation, migration, AND operation, representation, frustration, celebration, exploration, integration, corporation, immigration, participation, collaboration, demonstration, generation gap, consideration, concentration, administration, repartee, ratio, nation, formation, national, relation, zonation, education, equation, donation, location, radiation.