Random good picture Not show
1. With some trepidation , I opened the door.
2. It was with some trepidation that I viewed the prospect of cycling across Uganda.
3. He knocked on the door with some trepidation.
4. We view future developments with some trepidation.
5. The men set off in fear and trepidation.
6. I open my home with some trepidation and humility.
7. I have written of hypnotism with fear and trepidation.
8. It was with some trepidation that I slid a 5-pound chicken with peeled, quartered potatoes into the 500-degree oven.
9. It is thus with some trepidation that I say the cohabitation rule makes sense.
10. Some of this apparent trepidation is due to overwhelming self criticism of the proposal.
11. The threat of an epidemic caused great alarm and trepidation.
12. I threw in my entire savings toward the down-payment and, with trepidation, agreed to manage the building.
13. When the world descended on Sydney last month it was with trepidation.
14. Like all bathroom scales, ours are trod with hope and trepidation.
15. Concern that others will discover the secrets in the dark rooms of our mind fills us with trepidation and mistrust.
16. Though it was quieter now, Ruth walked forward with trepidation, stopping a few yards short of it.
17. Never before had Dustin been so exposed or felt such trepidation while awaiting their verdict on him.
18. There is no procedure that strikes more fear and trepidation into the hearts of the ignorant and misinformed than the lumbar puncture.
19. It was a day that should rightly be viewed with some trepidation, but not in the time of Amos.
20. But while it is no doubt calculated to cause trepidation in the White House, it could rebound on Mr Clinton.
21. Benny took the bus to Dublin on the first day of term with more trepidation than she would ever have expected.
22. Creed walked towards the bandstand with only slightly less trepidation than before.
23. It has to be said that my curiosity is heavily qualified by trepidation.
24. Nevertheless[sentencedict.com], a number of urban leaders viewed the shift in policy orientation with trepidation.
25. Until I arrived here I tended to regard the telephone with some trepidation.
26. We view so called elective ventilation of patients who might become potential organ donors with some trepidation.
27. She felt him lace their fingers together and trembled with a strange mixture of excitement and trepidation.sentencedict.com
28. As I took in the traffic thundering by beneath me and relived in my mind my alarming experience, my trepidation returned.
29. There was a knock on her door just before six, and with a feeling of trepidation, she opened it.
30. However, we should interfere in local government with some trepidation because local democracy and local accountability underpin parliamentary democracy and accountability.
More similar words: foundation, reparation, recommendation, representation, ratification, gratification, nation, epidemic, candidate, location, formation, zonation, operation, donation, national, education, relation, equation, inflation, variation, probation, violation, migration, agitation, damnation, summation, radiation, situation, denotation, allegation.