Random good picture Not show
(2) The sun went down below the horizon.
(3) The mountains rolled away to a distant horizon.
(4) Rain clouds were looming on the horizon.
(5) They vanished into the haze near the horizon.
(6) The sun appeared on the horizon.
(7) The moon has risen above the horizon.
(8) The sea stretched away to the distant horizon.
(9) The town was just a blur on the horizon.
(10) We discerned a sail on the horizon.
(11) He scanned the horizon, looking for land.
(12) The moon rose slowly above the horizon.
(13) The sun is now beneath the horizon.
(14) We could see a ship on the horizon.
(15) The sun dipped below the horizon. Sentencedict.com
(16) The sun has risen above the horizon.
(17) The shipwrecked sailor scanned the horizon anxiously every morning.
(18) Dark storm clouds loomed on the horizon.
(19) The sun rises above the horizon.
(20) A ship appeared on the horizon.
(21) He scanned the horizon for any sign of land.
(22) The sun sank below the horizon.
(23) The whole horizon glowed with the light of the great fire.
(24) Reading enlarges your horizon.
(25) A grey smudge appeared on the horizon. That must be Calais, thought Fay.
(26) Never look down to test the ground before taking your step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find his right road.
(27) Do you think those are rain clouds on the horizon?
(28) Those who used to say never separated, have scattered in the horizon.
(29) Once already heals by the needle jianzha broken fingertip, whose horizon have you gone to.
(30) Soon they were only dots above the hard line of the horizon.
More similar words: authorize, authority, zone, zonation, prize, first prize, characterize, horn, short, shorts, horror, hormone, in short, shortly, origin, horrible, metaphor, cut short, shortage, thorough, major in, historic, minority, short-term, priority, rhetoric, historian, favorite, thoroughly, historical.