Random good picture Not show
1. They were working in the cotton fields.
2. They channeled their cotton field.
3. You gained in wheat but lost in cotton.
4. Cotton and cloth are being rationed out now.
5. It took me a while to cotton on.
6. That dog doesn't cotton to strangers.
7. Cotton is suitable for wear in summer.
8. The fabric is woven of cotton.
9. He owned a cotton plantation.
10. Last year's cotton crop was an unmitigated disaster.
11. He compressed cotton into bales.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. These shirts are 100% pure cotton.
13. Cotton is a type of material.
14. They have been bartering wheat for cotton and timber.
15. He is a cotton planter.
16. She stuffed her ears up with cotton wool.
17. The import of cotton goods went up sharply.
18. She sewed the buttons on with cotton.
19. The porcelain vase is enveloped in cotton.
20. Cotton cloth is made in a cotton mill.
21. Bales of cotton were piled up in the warehouse.
22. He could not cotton with the manager.
23. Thick cotton padding embedded the precious vase in its box.
24. Black slaves used to work on the cotton plantations of the southern United States.
25. The firm puts out 1000 bales of cotton sheeting every week.
26. The per unit area yield of ginned cotton has increased by 10% over last year.
27. His mother quilted a cotton - padded anorak for him.
28. The blankets are made from wool and the sheets from cotton.
29. His style of humor was very human, and that's why people cotton to him.
30. They are dependent upon importation from foreign countries for cotton and grain.
More similar words: cottage, button, not to mention, button up, gotta, bottled, blotting, tone, get on, put on, act on, sit on, fit to, put to, at once, rest on, wait on, next to, count on, react to, ought to, point to, get together, admit to, adapt to, comment on, report on, autonomy, all at once, at one time.