Synonym: cholesterin. Similar words: western, yesterday, esterification, role, whole, as a whole, on the whole, adolescent. Meaning: [kə'lestərɒl] n. an animal sterol that is normally synthesized by the liver; the most abundant steroid in animal tissues.
Random good picture Not show
1. He has high cholesterol.
2. Many people experienced a drop in their cholesterol levels when they consumed oat bran.
3. Scientists have established a connection between cholesterol levels and heart disease.
4. See just how much fat and cholesterol you're eating.
5. Eating garlic can significantly reduce cholesterol in the blood.
6. There is cholesterol in the cell of body.
7. The power of red wine to counteract high cholesterol has been ballyhooed in the press.
8. If you don't know your cholesterol level[Sentence dictionary], it's a good idea to have it checked.
9. Diets that are high in saturated fat and cholesterol tend to clog up our arteries, thereby reducing the blood flow to our hearts and brains.
10. A high cholesterol level in the blood can cause heart disease.
11. They are determining the serum - protein and cholesterol levels.
12. Cholesterol level is not a strong predictor of heart disease in women.
13. More people are cholesterol savvy today than five years ago.
14. We've always been told that cholesterol, in foods like eggs, was a major cause of heart disease but, actually, saturated fat is the worst villain.
15. It also lowers cholesterol levels. 11.
16. My cholesterol count was a little high.
17. Smoking tends to increase blood cholesterol levels.
18. Elevated cholesterol levels may lead to a heart attack.
19. Exercise also reduces the body's cholesterol level.
20. Couples discussed cholesterol in loud voices.
21. Only the yolk contains cholesterol.
22. Saturated fats are more potent in raising cholesterol levels.
23. Eggs no longer raise your cholesterol.
24. Limit cholesterol to 300 milligrams a day.
25. The bile acids serve as a vehicle for cholesterol excretion and aid in the digestion of dietary lipids.
26. The new findings suggest that women ought to monitor their cholesterol levels.
27. I reasoned that changing my diet would lower my cholesterol level.
28. On the one hand, if the body doesn't have enough cholesterol, we would not be able to survive. On the other hand, if the body has too much cholesterol, the excess begins to line the arteries.
29. The test result which always raises the most interest and the most questions is the cholesterol level.
30. Since then, numerous studies have analysed the relation between serum cholesterol and large bowel cancer.
More similar words: western, yesterday, esterification, role, whole, as a whole, on the whole, adolescent, no less than, scholar, the proletariat, psychology, scholarship, psychologist, psychological, Palestinian, a matter of, hold water, poster, oyster, foster, self-esteem, bolster, monster, cluster, eastern, sooner or later, youngster, minister, register.