Random good picture Not show
(1) We will not absorb these charges.
(2) Animals absorb foods into their bodies.
(3) Plants absorb nutrients from the soil.
(4) Plants absorb carbon in the form of carbon dioxide.
(5) Trees absorb carbon dioxide and produce oxygen.
(6) Plants absorb carbon dioxide.
(7) Plants use their roots to absorb moisture from the soil.
(8) His mind was like a sponge[Sentencedict.com ], ready to absorb anything.
(9) Plants absorb carbon dioxide from the air and moisture from the soil.
(10) Steel barriers can bend and absorb the shock.
(11) The company will absorb all the research costs.
(12) Agricultural subsidies absorb about half the EU's income.
(13) The material can absorb outward-going radiation from the Earth.
(14) The company is unable to absorb such huge losses.
(15) Can your brain absorb all this information?
(16) Her capacity to absorb information is amazing.
(17) The retailer has to absorb the cost of wastage.
(18) The bats have graphite shafts that absorb the vibration.
(19) The banks would be forced to absorb large losses.
(20) Plants absorb energy from the sun.
(21) The company will absorb all the costs.
(22) The country simply cannot absorb this influx of refugees.
(23) Clever children absorb knowledge easily.
(24) International affairs absorb his attention.
(25) It's hard to absorb so much information.
(26) A well-designed sports shoe should absorb the impact on the 28 bones in each foot.
(27) Cork ceilings absorb sound.
(28) The new proposals would absorb $80 billion of the federal budget.
(29) Always cut stems obliquely to enable flowers to absorb more water.
(30) It's a lot of information to absorb all at once.