Random good picture Not show
1) These days the media are omnipresent.
2) The sound of sirens was an omnipresent background noise in New York.
3) Police were virtually omnipresent on the city streets.
4) Special attention was given to the omnipresent Aaron Spelling.
5) They are onerous and omnipresent,[http://sentencedict.com/omnipresent.html] useless and demeaning.
6) Persistent, pervasive, and omnipresent, romance novels are everywhere.
7) What the lorry did for goods, the omnipresent omnibus soon did for passengers.
8) I hoped that would help me through the omnipresent feeling that wherever I am, I should really be somewhere else.
9) The omnipresent mountain cliffs gave way suddenly, and I could see a dry valley widen diagonally to the road and sand.
10) On the third morning, she slipped in the omnipresent mud and sprained an ankle.
11) But it was the omnipresent manufacturer's logo woven into increasingly complex designs that really offended the fashion police.
12) Being pictured as super-humans[sentencedict.com], they could not be omnipresent or omniscient.
13) The omnipresent cul-de-sac, for example, lowered speeds but not enough for child safety, especially on the long straight legs.
14) Omnipresent broadband access is almost here.
15) These distinctions are omnipresent in the current literature.
16) Services; Omnipresent. Omnipotent. The transaction needs of the guests.
17) Inseparate are omnipresent being and your own form.
18) Tranquinessl can cause you look clearly omnipresent fickleness.
19) God is not only omniscient and omnipresent.
20) For they and live in that which is omnipresent.
21) The obsessive thoughts became so omnipresent that her memory was affected.
22) I tell you: Holy Spirit is omnipresent, but not in the words.
23) Which is to say, a field of omnipresent, inhuman intelligence that conspires impishly against him.
24) So how did a diminutive Australian soap star get to be an omnipresent icon of style and beauty?
25) There was gorse as well and of course the omnipresent bilberries.
26) Portraits of monarchs, warriors and saints, as well as representations of famous battles, have suddenly become omnipresent.
27) Then, of course, as they are dreams, that sense that nothing exists directly behind you either is omnipresent.
28) Even despite the winning and the smiles, Iverson's critics are omnipresent.
29) The economic globalization rolls in like the tide, which influence omnipresent.
30) The direct impression of Mayan civilization is that God omnipresent.
More similar words: at present, represent, for the present, presentation, representation, representative, preserve, president, presidential, sentiment, make sense, reserve, research, resemble, researcher, press, reservation, press for, impress, depressed, consent, impression, impressive, depression, presumably, presidency, sentence, prescription, essentially, prevention.