Antonym: irregularity. Similar words: at regular intervals, regular, irregular, regularly, popularity, regulate, regulator, regulation. Meaning: [‚regjə'lærətɪ /-jʊ-] n. 1. a property of polygons: the property of having equal sides and equal angles 2. the quality of being characterized by a fixed principle or rate.
Random good picture Not show
1. He exercised with a regularity that amazed us.
2. Aircraft passed overhead with monotonous regularity .
3. Climate change is disrupting the regularity of the seasons.
4. Our team kept losing with monotonous regularity .
5. They meet with great regularity.
6. New word formations have not regularity.
7. Planes passed overhead with unceasing regularity.
8. Is there any regularity in English word stress?
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. New secretaries came and went with monotonous regularity.
10. The idea is to maintain the regularity of the heartbeat.
11. Experimenters have succeeded in controlling the rate and regularity of the heartbeat.
12. Interest and dividends are paid with regularity.
13. Regularity of meals remains important, especially for the obese.
14. A number of players crop up with alarming regularity.
15. His life was one of unambitious regularity.
16. Its basic objective was to stimulate the regularity and safety of international air transport.
17. Shells now began to fall with increasing regularity among closely packed men.
18. Thus, a regularity in discourse is a linguistic feature which occurs in a definable environment with a significant frequency.
19. Day-to-day television, in its regularity and its availability, seems regulated by repetition and modulated by acceptable difference.
20. Sons followed their fathers 'trade with a high degree of regularity.
21. None of the lights seemed to work with any regularity.
22. His financial problems hit the headlines with almost metronomic regularity.
23. The overdraft arrangements had been generous because of the regularity of the half-yearly payments.
24. The same familiar faces reappear in the law courts with depressing regularity.
25. Closures and job losses are again being announced with monotonous regularity.
26. He continued to appear in the office with unfailing regularity thereafter.
27. The different local councils coordinate their activities with varying regularity and a number of national meetings have taken place.
28. Getting the pound down was what Labour governments did with metronomic regularity. Fat lot of good it did them.
29. Traditionally, governmental audit has been concerned with the financial and regularity audit.
30. At Ohio State, Pace flattened defensive line men with regularity.
More similar words: at regular intervals, regular, irregular, regularly, popularity, regulate, regulator, regulation, regulatory, similarity, triangular, coagulate, clarify, secular, gregarious, arithmetic, gullibility, tabula rasa, particular, minority, spectacular, priority, security, particularly, in particular, posterity, celebrity, authority, integrity, clarification.