Random good picture Not show
1) Could you clarify one or two points for me?
2) A bank spokesman was unable to clarify the situation.
3) Can you clarify this long sentence?
4) I hope that what I say will clarify the situation.
5) Headings and sub-headings further clarify the structure of the article.
6) Could you clarify the first point please? I don't understand it completely.
7) She asked him to clarify what he meant.
8) He issued a statement to clarify the situation.
9) I thought it was worthwhile to clarify the matter.
10) Talking to someone has helped clarify my feelings.
11) He left the matter to clarify gradually by itself.
12) Just for the record I would like to clarify something my colleague said earlier.
13) The report aims to clarify how these conclusions were reached.
14) You can clarify the water by adding a little alum.
15) I am happy to clarify any points that are still unclear.
16) Reporters asked him to clarify his position on welfare reform.
17) A simple calculation will clarify the point.
18) Let us illustrate in order to clarify the issue.
19) It's in your interests to clarify the situation.
20) Perhaps it would help them clarify their thinking.
21) A return to ready-made art might clarify the issues.
22) Examples of the two extremes may clarify the meaning.
23) An example might help to clarify what I mean.
24) Let's try to disentangle and clarify some of them.
25) Please could you clarify this matter.
26) Their discussions, though flushed with certainty,(sentencedict.com)(http://sentencedict.com/clarify.html) did not clarify.
27) District Judge Leonard B.. Sand to clarify legal issues.
28) Illustrations are provided to help clarify the written instructions.
29) This would, perhaps, clarify the law.
30) Some of the laws were contradictory. Accordingly, measures were taken to clarify them.
More similar words: clarification, classify, declare, similarity, popularity, at regular intervals, drift, rifle, terrific, modify, ratify, justify, qualify, testify, specify, gratify, nullify, esterification, identify, clay, claim, class, a class, classic, acclaim, arid, proclaim, arise, classroom, classical.