Synonym: molestation, torment. Similar words: assessment, assignment, as far as, in so far as, commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment. Meaning: [hə'ræsmənt /'hærə-] n. 1. a feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented 2. the act of tormenting by continued persistent attacks and criticism.
Random good picture Not show
1. African-Americans have been complaining about police harassment for years.
2. She had been subjected to continual sexual harassment.
3. Prisoners' families face continual harassment and attack.
4. Allegations of sexual harassment have led to disciplinary proceedings being taken against three naval officers.
5. She has endured house arrest and continual harassment by the police.
6. They are complaining about harassment by the police.
7. She often got telephone harassment at night these days.
8. The party has accused the police of harassment.
9. Several women have complained of sexual harassment.
10. Several senators introduced legislation aimed at sexual harassment.
11. Sexual harassment in the workplace is not a trivial matter.
12. We need effective strategies to combat sexual harassment in the workplace.
13. They define sexual harassment as unwanted conduct of a sexual nature.
14. Political parties are banned, and harassment of dissidents is commonplace.
15. Some do this for fun; some, to avoid harassment.
16. Claims of harassment have been strongly denied.
17. Violence and harassment against abortion providers continued to escalate.
18. Some disenfranchised minority voters also complain of police harassment.
19. She suffered continual police harassment.
20. Studies document canine harassment of plovers.
21. C., have made no allegations of harassment.
22. Passive harassment became more and more active.
23. They have a policy of zero tolerance for sexual harassment.
24. Mr Singh has strongly denied the allegations of sexual harassment.
25. Attitudes seem to be changing as a result of recent highly publicized cases of sexual harassment.
26. Some comments may or may not be understood as harassment, depending on your frame of reference .
27. It takes a lot of nerve to report a colleague for sexual harassment.
28. The amendment will force senators to show where they stand on the issue of sexual harassment.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Employees are urged not to be shy about reporting incidents of sexual harassment.
30. The case has heightened public awareness of the problem of sexual harassment.
More similar words: assessment, assignment, as far as, in so far as, commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, characterize, embarrassed, characteristic, mentor, moment, comment, segment, element, mention, mentally, ailment, payment, movement, monument, basement, comment on, fragment, document, momentum, treatment, apartment, experiment.