Random good picture Not show
1. African-Americans have been complaining about police harassment for years.
2. Allegations of sexual harassment have led to disciplinary proceedings being taken against three naval officers.
3. She has endured house arrest and continual harassment by the police.
4. She had been subjected to continual sexual harassment.
5. Prisoners' families face continual harassment and attack.
6. They are complaining about harassment by the police.
7. She often got telephone harassment at night these days.
8. The party has accused the police of harassment.
9. Sexual harassment in the workplace is not a trivial matter.
10. We need effective strategies to combat sexual harassment in the workplace.
11. Several women have complained of sexual harassment.
12. They define sexual harassment as unwanted conduct of a sexual nature.
13. Political parties are banned, and harassment of dissidents is commonplace.
14. Several senators introduced legislation aimed at sexual harassment.
15. I saw it all as another method of harassment and abuse.
16. He drafted the Council's harassment policy in consultation with representatives from departments at various levels across the region.
17. They have a policy of zero tolerance for sexual harassment.
18. Mr Singh has strongly denied the allegations of sexual harassment.
19. Attitudes seem to be changing as a result of recent highly publicized cases of sexual harassment.
20. Some comments may or may not be understood as harassment(sentencedict.com), depending on your frame of reference .
21. It takes a lot of nerve to report a colleague for sexual harassment.
22. The amendment will force senators to show where they stand on the issue of sexual harassment.
23. Employees are urged not to be shy about reporting incidents of sexual harassment.
24. The case has heightened public awareness of the problem of sexual harassment.
25. He was sacked from every other job for theft, harassment of female staff or vandalism.
26. Surely the time for action is when some one complains of harassment.
27. Actions were begun by the employing newspapers alleging nuisance, intimidation, harassment, and interference with commercial contracts.
28. Still, it seemed that the Black Panther Party was subjected to the most horrendous harassment by government authorities.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Women face a lot of legal hurdles trying to prove sexual harassment.
30. Their father had advised Bubba and Scotch about verbal harassment during plebe year.
More similar words: assessment, assignment, as far as, in so far as, commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, characterize, embarrassed, characteristic, mentor, moment, comment, segment, element, mention, mentally, ailment, payment, movement, monument, basement, comment on, fragment, document, momentum, treatment, apartment, experiment.