Random good picture Not show
1. All those eligible will receive a cash handout.
2. He is an eligible young man.
3. Only 40% of eligible voters cast their ballots.
4. They are not eligible for sick pay.
5. Are you eligible to join this club?
6. Are you eligible for early retirement/maternity leave?
7. Who is eligible to apply for membership of the association?
8. Students on a part-time course are not eligible for a loan.
9. Of the world's most precious and are not eligible and lost.
10. Almost half the population are eligible to vote in today's election.
11. Although sentenced to life, he will become eligible for parole after serving 10 years.
12. Farmers are eligible for government support if they let a certain amount of land lie fallow.
13. In addition to you,and who is eligible walked around in my heart.
14. What percentage of eligible voters cast their ballots?
15. You may be eligible for a clothing grant.
16. Only 60% of eligible voters actually used their vote.
17. Only refugees are eligible for resettlement abroad.
18. The Crown Prince was Japan's most eligible bachelor .
19. Only people over 18 are eligible to vote.
20. When are you eligible to vote in your country?
21. Stephen was regarded as an eligible bachelor .
22. He's the most eligible bachelor in Japan.
23. She will become eligible for parole in 19 months.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. You could be eligible for a university scholarship.
25. He's only 17 and therefore not eligible to vote.
26. 50% of the eligible voters recorded their vote.
27. This man is an eligible leader.
28. You might be eligible for a grant.
29. He is eligible for the basic award.
30. Mary is not eligible for an award.
More similar words: fungible, delight, Bible, foible, visible, flexible, horrible, possible, incredible, accessible, reliable, comprehensible, be responsible for, as soon as possible, dig in, origin, frigid, digital, originally, light, flight, slight, light up, lightly, slightly, lighting, sibling, lightning, terribly, diligently.