Random good picture Not show
1. The kidnappers were demanding a ransom of $250,000.
2. She was kidnapped and held for ransom.
3. They demanded a huge ransom for the return of the little girl whom they had kidnapped.
4. Her kidnapper successfully extorted a ￡175,000 ransom for her release.
5. The government refused to pay the ransom .
6. The kidnappers levied a ransom on the child's parents.
7. They are refusing to pay ransom for her release.
8. He was released on payment of the ransom.
9. There has still been no ransom demand.
10. That diamond necklace must have cost a king's ransom.
11. They have to pay a large ransom.
12. His daughter was kidnapped and held for ransom.
13. Her kidnapper extorted a ￡175,000 ransom for her release.
14. The gang held the racehorse to/for ransom.
15. The kidnappers are demanding a ransom of $1 million.
16. The ransom must proportion the losses we have borne.
17. That painting must be worth a king's ransom.http://sentencedict.com
18. The company refused to be held to ransom by the union.
19. If you pay the ransom, you may be signing your son's death warrant.
20. The kidnappers demanded a ransom of ￡40 000 from his family.
21. The government says it is being held to ransom by the actions of terrorist groups.
22. A ransom demand has been made for the kidnapped racehorse.
23. The kidnappers exacted a ransom of 10000 from the family.
24. He paid the terrorist a ransom of 50000 for his kidnapped son.
25. The police caught the terrorist who tried to abduct the girl for ransom.
26. A band of renegades had captured the prince and were holding him to ransom.
27. He has accused the nurses of holding the government to ransom by threatening to strike.
28. Unison and the other unions have the power to hold the Government to ransom.
29. The rich man was asked to pay a high ransom for his daughter who was taken away by criminals.
30. He is charged with kidnapping a businessman last year and holding him for ransom.
More similar words: hansom, winsome, insomnia, insomniac, by means of, by fair means or foul, transit, transfer, transform, transmit, transfuse, transmute, translate, transpire, transport, transient, transcend, transpose, transplant, transfixed, transparent, transcribe, transgress, transience, transition, transcript, transparency, translucent, transgender, transmitted.