Random good picture Not show
1. The teacher transfused a love of literature to his students.
2. The sunlight transfused the bay.
3. We excluded recently transfused patients and no patients had increased reticulocyte counts.
4. He cannot transfuse the knowledge into your brain.
5. Results The chief transfuse reactions are fever and cutaneous eruption.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
6. In the past, the flow of vein transfuse belonged to pure technology flow.
7. The restructuration flow is that combines warm vein transfuse flow with using vein indwelling needle.
8. This left him defenceless against the foreign white blood cells in the transfused blood.
9. If blood loss during operation has been excessive, previously cross-matched blood will be transfused.
10. Objective To study Non - PVC officinal compounding velamen and glass bottle with transfuse of compatibility.
11. They are the only medevac service to have doctors on board able to transfuse blood while in the air, and they use some of the most innovative techniques in the field.
More similar words: transfer, transform, transformation, transit, transmit, transpose, translate, transient, transport, transition, transmitted, translation, transaction, transmission, transportation, active transport, entrance, infuse, confuse, dysfunction, effusive, successfully, jeans, mansion, answer for, by means of, by all means, expansion, by no means, by any means.