Random good picture Not show
(1) Orton's plays transgress accepted social norms.
(2) He has no mandate to violate and transgress the natural world.
(3) Your words must't transgress the local laws .
(4) Agencies which transgress this principle are not widely respected.
(5) To commit an offense or a sin; transgress or err.
(6) How to transgress language barriers and contextual differences in communication?
(7) If one does transgress against this command, one must perform teshuvah ( repentance ).
(8) No one is permitted to have privileges to transgress the law.
(9) Have to transgress the company's regulation for get the job done.
(10) The act is too attractive, and they are tempted to transgress.
(11) They will not in this way learn to control those impulses which lead them to transgress. Sentencedict.com
(12) Even when this definition differs from widely-accepted popular definitions, those who transgress the legal definition may well be punished.
(13) You are entitled to know what will happen if you transgress again.
(14) It will be the responsibility of member countries to prosecute those of their own ships which transgress the convention.
(15) There are also new restrictions on engine changes with grid penalties for those who transgress.
(16) To show partiality is not good, Because for a piece of bread a man will transgress.
(17) She obeyed his directions very punctually; perhaps she had no temptation to transgress.
(18) The twelve mansions of the stars will weep to see their inmates transgress so.
More similar words: transit, transfuse, transform, transmit, transfer, digress, transport, translate, transpose, transient, Congress, transition, translation, transmitted, translucent, transaction, aggression, aggressive, regressive, transmission, progressive, transformation, transportation, congressional, active transport, press, entrance, stress, dress up, impress.