Random good picture Not show
1. The conference delegates were transfixed by her speech.
2. He transfixed the enemy's heart with a spear.
3. We were all transfixed by the images of the war.
4. She was transfixed with horror.
5. He stood staring at the ghost, transfixed with terror.
6. I was transfixed at its sight.
7. Her eyes were transfixed with terror.
8. For a moment she stood transfixed in the doorway.
9. Rabbits transfixed in the glare of car headlights are common victims on the roads.
10. A body lay in the corner, transfixed by a spear.
11. The sight of the fire transfixed the passersby.
12. How long she stood there, transfixed, Luce never knew.
13. Luisa stood transfixed with shock.
14. Her brilliant speech kept the students transfixed.
15. For hours he stood transfixed.
16. For long moments Frankie was held as if transfixed by the man's gaze.
17. Lena was transfixed by the gaping trough in the road.
18. I suppose we were transfixed by this, the aliveness of activities taking place even as the little boy was dying.
19. She stood transfixed, with one hand out, but her fingers failed to obey the command to take the proffered bag.
20. The mobs standing transfixed in front of his paintings in Washington attest to that.
21. Glancing towards the car park, I am transfixed by the sight of a man in a flat cap cleaning our car.
22. Through the night feeds, he sat transfixed,[Sentencedict.com ] preparing endless cups of tea.
23. Jane Cox was standing there transfixed, her eyes staring in an inhuman gaze.
24. Ben stood transfixed with disbelief, his mouth open, as if he had received a blow across it.
25. The cat is transfixed by this appealing sight and pounces, sinking its teeth into the prey.
26. Throughout the passage, Ahab stands on the deck as if transfixed, staring blindly ahead into the wind and sleet.
27. I must have stood there for at least ten minutes, quite still as though transfixed.
28. Just as I was about to pick up the pieces of card once more, I stopped transfixed.
29. He opened up immediately and was delighted to see the thin one standing before him as if transfixed.
30. Then, the phone in her room rang, and for all of two seconds she stood transfixed.
More similar words: transfiguration, transform, transfuse, transfer, fixed, transferable, transferring, transformation, transit, transmit, transpose, transcend, transient, translate, transport, transition, transcribe, transparent, transgress, translucent, translation, transmitted, transgender, transaction, transparency, transmitting, transvestite, transgressor, transmission, intransigent.