Random good picture Not show
1. He suffered from headaches, insomnia and loss of appetite.
2. Depression is almost always accompanied by insomnia.
3. No responsible therapist will claim to cure your insomnia.
4. He is suffering from insomnia.
5. Worries and tenseness can lead to insomnia.
6. Holly suffered from insomnia for months after her daughter was born.
7. He was suffering from insomnia and hypertension.
8. Insomnia plagued her and sapped her strength.
9. From the first week I started suffering from insomnia.
10. Backache, headache, insomnia, upset stomach[Sentencedict.com], irritability.
11. His insomnia continued for the duration of his depression.
12. All are lumped together under the heading insomnIa.
13. It was manifesting itself in insomnia, panic attacks.
14. He suffered from insomnia and was taking barbiturates.
15. No time for insomnia, backaches, headaches, indigestion or general lethargy.
16. Melville was right: Insomnia is more prevalent in seniors than in any other age group.
17. The fourth cause of sleep onset insomnia is a stress-induced response to what is known as conditioned insomnia.
18. He suffered from insomnia and was taking sleeping pills each night.
19. good seeing you,sky RWS star,one is my heart,want me to look at the stars,when the number of stars such as insomnia,when a meteor,good friend be happy every day.
20. If it generally takes a child more than thirty minutes to nod off to sleep at night, insomnia is suspect.
21. In low doses, ephedrine speeds up the body, causing restlessness, insomnia, and nervousness.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. One was written for a woman who said she suffered from insomnia and lower back pain.
23. These include general malaise, vision problems, and increases in anxiety and insomnia.
24. Naturally, the course of treatment depends on the root cause of the insomnia.
25. Why should I be the only one suffering from insomnia?
26. Benzodiazepines Benzodiazepines are much safer than the older barbiturates and are said to be a popular choice among physicians for treating insomnia.
27. It is important for people who are sixty years and older and are experiencing insomnia to be screened for depression.
28. Her injuries have left her with chronic migraine headaches, seizures, insomnia, nausea and short-term memory loss.
29. Many people would rather have a stiff drink to help them sleep, than take a sleeping tablet for their insomnia.
30. Once you gather this information, it will give you some insight into your insomnia.
More similar words: insomniac, winsome, omnivorous, omnipresent, hansom, in so far as, insolent, insolvent, insolence, insolently, insouciant, insolvency, insouciance, from now on, alumni, indemnity, columnist, solemnity, mania, genial, denial, maniac, biennial, perennial, colonial, pecuniary, congenial, millennia, maniacally, sensor.