Random good picture Not show
1. They are carcinogenic and cause infertility in many species.
2. Blue asbestos is known to be highly carcinogenic.
3. This is hardly surprising: the two most carcinogenic compounds ever detected are produced by diesel engines.
4. Organic compounds including a number of carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are also present in coal dust.
5. Likewise, the carcinogenic action of bile may be related to the duration of exposure of gastric mucosa to biliary carcinogens.
6. These have a carcinogenic effect in 39 animal species, including primates.
7. Mold and carcinogenic nitrosamines a synergistic effect.
8. Acute myocardial Infarction and Carcinogenic shock.
9. No manufacturing of carcinogenic or mutagenic substances.
10. Chicken bottom contain carcinogenic substance, don't eat well.
11. Some industrial chemicals can be very toxic or carcinogenic.
12. R 40 : Limited evidence of a carcinogenic effect.
13. Some of the emissions are carcinogenic.
14. Cannabis smoke actually contains higher concentrations of carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons ( PAHs ) than tobacco smoke.
15. Aflatoxins and N - nitroso compounds, which are carcinogenic are frequently found in chili powder.
16. Many PAHs are carcinogenic or are suspected to be carcinogenic.
17. But discover it is a kind of carcinogenic substance before long, accordingly by taboo.
18. 50% of the 170 compounds were judged to be carcinogenic, but some of these might be false positives.
19. Given the serious clinical ramifications, most attention has been justifiably directed at determining whether antihypertensive treatments are carcinogenic.
20. The colonic epithelium is in continuous contact with potentially carcinogenic compounds, which enter the body usually as part of the diet.
21. It also is suggested by some studies that there are carcinogenic properties emanating from those products.
22. The nitrous acid produced later in the reaction chain is toxic, corrosive, mutagenic, teratogenic, and carcinogenic.
23. A proposal to increase the number of people poisoning our rivers or those producing carcinogenic substances would not be too popular.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The rain is rich in benzene and hydrocarbons, which can be carcinogenic, together with sulphur dioxide and other pollutants.
25. The exhaust will also have to be fitted with filters to trap the particulates and their carcinogenic PAHs.
26. Give any large areas a squirt of zinc chromate primer but beware - it is very toxic and carcinogenic.
27. Toxicological studies indicated that ochratoxin A is a teratogenic, mutagenic and carcinogenic mycotoxin with the strong toxic effects on liver and kidney.
28. These results suggested that EBV infection of oral squamous epithelium might take part in carcinogenic or development of oral squamocellular carcinoma.
29. Many trees can absorb harmful substances in air and carcinogenic substances.
30. The aflatoxins are second fungal metabolites with highly toxic and carcinogenic properties produced by some strains of A. flavus and A. paraticus which are attented by all countries in world.
More similar words: hallucinogen, carcinomas, photogenic, eugenic, piercing, cogent, progeny, cogency, nitrogen, pathogen, scarce, genie, carcass, carcase, homogeneous, genial, genius, scarcely, hydrogen bomb, incarcerate, chondrogenesis, ingenious, congenial, congenital, nitrogen fixation, in the nick of time, uncongenial, intelligence agency, monogram, monogamy.