Random good picture Not show
(3) He was given a fishing rod for his birthday.
(4) The rod bent as he pulled in the fish.
(5) Baker's rod is splintered , and Mond's reel is out of fix.
(6) Does not bid good-bye forever, our hand connecting rod walks together.
(7) He welded the broken rod.
(8) Whatever is he doing with that rod?
(9) The senator has become a lightning rod for criticism.
(10) Both Rod and Phil are football fanatics.
(11) 'You never ask my opinion about anything(sentencedict.com/rod.html),' Rod complained.
(12) Pass me a bamboo rod.
(13) The worker bent an iron rod into a hoop.
(14) I rested my fishing rod against a pine bough.
(15) He is a lightning rod for controversy.
(16) 'I've explained that already,' Rod said shortly.
(17) She rules her husband with a rod of iron.
(18) You catch fish with a fishing rod.
(19) The rod bent double, the reel shrieked and ratcheted.
(20) The weight of fish snapped the fishing rod in two.
(21) John is ruled by his wife with a rod of iron.
(22) One seven-foot bass rod for target fish.
(23) Spare the rod, spoil the child.
(24) I recognized Rod Holloway, wearing a surgical gown.
(25) A piston links to a drive shaft by means of a connecting rod.
(26) If I don't get a bite in a few minutes I lift the rod and twitch the bait.
(27) By giving in to the terrorists' demands, the government will simply be making a rod for its own back.
(28) The bar fell into the machinery and sheared a connecting - rod.
(29) In a harsh economic climate, raises for teachers have become a lightning rod for criticism.
(30) They formed the band in 1998, hooking up with bass player Rod Byrne.