Random good picture Not show
1. His performance was full of maturity and poise.
2. Louisa seems to have much more poise and confidence.
3. She received me with incredible poise for one so yong.
4. Let you taste my poise, you leave me want to celebrate.
5. She never lost her social poise, however awkward the situation.
6. She hesitated briefly but quickly regained her poise.
7. She's pretty, but lacks poise.
8. Ballet classes are important for poise and grace.
9. Her confidence and poise show that she is a top model.
10. Anne is tall and thin,[sentencedict .com] but lacks poise.
11. Isabelle Huppert dominates the film with slightly frigid poise.
12. Jay Gatsby would have noted his poise and elocution.
13. Exercise with grace and poise and always remember to pull your tummy in and tuck your bottom under.
14. They felt that he lacked sufficient poise and confidence for the job.
15. The new studded boots gave his players poise and confidence and were a vital factor in their 3-1 win.
16. He recovered his poise and, as in the last movement of a symphony,[sentencedict.com] built up to a crescendo.
17. And yet this gangsta poise coexists with a weirdly playful quality.
18. From a state of poise and self-confidence, she was suddenly overwhelmingly self-conscious.
19. Despite the model looks and on-air poise, the most striking quality of this thirtysomething television journalist is her name.
20. It took a moment for Mark to recover his poise.
21. He looked embarrassed for a moment, then quickly regained his poise.
22. She seemed embarrassed for a moment but quickly recovered her poise.
23. She is a beautiful girl with the grace and poise.
24. But Mr Teal had finally left the porch with a great deal of poise.
25. And it was a humdinger, delivered with passion and poise.
26. The Bears were 13 points behind, but Coach Stenstrom maintained his poise and confidence.
27. She-She was full of admiration of Lady Diana's hairstyle, dress-sense and poise.
28. I can find no errors of shape, proportion or poise - full marks for accuracy.
29. It is a feat of storytelling that is carried off with tremendous poise and unobtrusive artistic integrity.
30. As for clothes, fashion consultant Barbara Thomas decided Norma had the poise and presence to carry off a sophisticated designer label.
More similar words: porpoise, poison, noise, tortoise, hoist, foist, patois, egoist, egoism, noisily, noisome, cloister, bourgeois, moisture, point, spoil, points, bourgeoisie, boisterous, appoint, point out, point to, connoisseur, poignant, pinpoint, in point of, to the point, standpoint, pointless, appointed.