Random good picture Not show
1. The entertainer didn't fool us with his conjuring.
2. Most of these conjuring tricks depend on sleight of hand.
3. He amused the kids with conjuring tricks.
4. Paul's very good at conjuring.
5. He is good at conjuring with silver coins.
6. He did conjuring tricks for the children.
7. Every day a different chef will be conjuring up delicious dishes in the restaurant.
8. It was like a conjuring trick.
9. The proposed conjuring had never taken place.
10. Conjuring tricks could be his last chance.
11. Even quite wealthy individuals confess to conjuring up images of going cold and hungry.
12. My mind churned with countless plots and schemes[sentencedict.com], conjuring up acts of untold terror and devastation.
13. I wonder what conjuring tricks he's planning for the cocktail hour.
14. Saez is a gifted impressionist, conjuring a flickering illusion of other places and cultures.
15. This season he has shown remarkable consistency, conjuring up a combined total of 12 goals and 32 points.
16. All magazines and newspapers are a kind of conjuring trick - they put a gloss of coherence upon chaos.
17. The act of conjuring up a spirit by incantation.
18. She's been conjuring with rabbits for several years now.
19. Conjuring an image as old as his ancestors, an Aboriginal teenager dons a mask of mud while swimming in a billabong, or water hole.
20. Clouds are a powerful Logo, conjuring imagery of dreams, creativity and playfulness.
21. Who did he think he was anyway(Sentencedict.com ), with his ridiculous conjuring tricks for beginners?
22. At the party after the service Jack was drinking beer and doing conjuring tricks for a group of children.
23. Reality was proving far more bizarre than anything Polly's subconscious mind had been conjuring up.
24. I began to armor myself against the images my senses were conjuring up.
25. Faced with the financial consequences of its commitment to a hard law and order policy the Government has attempted a conjuring trick.
26. Through simple disuse and lack of feedback, she may stop conjuring up stories.
27. Finally in frame 5 the seer displays his necromantic skills, conjuring up the ghosts of dead American soldiers (or demons bent on deception).
28. The true love will show up in front of you miraculously conjuring all backwards.
29. His works are unified by an acute awareness of the tragicomic, often conjuring up visions of childhood and collective memory in a space where the modern and the traditional collide.
30. With a grab bag of devices accumulated over the eons, the brain pulls off the ultimate conjuring act: the subjective sense of I.
More similar words: conjure, conjugate, conjunction, during, enduring, assuring, reassuring, manufacturing, injure, injury, injured, bring home the bacon, add insult to injury, jurisdiction, conjecture, urine, appellate jurisdiction, ring finger, lingering, ringing, nourishing, flourishing, infuriating, ring, wring, bring, ring out, string, ring up, boring.