Random good picture Not show
1. The indomitable Mrs Furlong said she would continue to fight for justice.
2. This chapter began with a quotation from Monica Furlong.
3. Then, as they came inside the final furlong, Piggott got the break he needed.
4. She rode him out over the last furlong and finished some six lengths behind Shine On.
5. A furlong short of the small covert where the fox had started she slipped from Fontana's back.
6. They're coming by the five- furlong pole.
7. It's an "intriguing" conclusion, says geoscientist Kevin Furlong of Pennsylvania State University, University Park.
8. We tramp another furlong or so, and he says that mars A is a charming woman.
9. We tramp another furlong or so and he says that Mrs. A is a charming woman.
10. Furlong gram expression, team's backless stool depth strength is good, has the possibility to send the position to leave first approximately assorted - Byrne or in a Brucker - Luopeizi person.
11. Mr Furlong laments : These are people with whom it is hard to have a constructive conversation.
12. What's up, Anthony Furlong here, 29 years old from Tampa FL in the US of A. We're here at the Summer Palace, checking things out.
13. According to a Furlong gram suggestion, shone - Williams already dropped in the substitution name list the third position, he must prove that he must make more efforts.
14. He has looked a tremendous prospect on both starts to date, and will relish the extra furlong here.
15. Lee Nogan was let through by his old mates and Paul Furlong did the damage.
16. However, he also concentrated on the job in hand, sending Dodgy Dancer ahead well inside the final furlong.
17. Keep in touch with the leaders, aim to hit the front a furlong out, stay out of trouble.
18. Hopeful Bid looked as if he would win easily but was taken on by the Clive Brittain-trained Braveboy inside the final furlong.
19. He shall put 1 row of dung on 1 furlong for 2 works.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. Roberts, riding Pride Of King, caused interference inside the final furlong in the same race.
21. But he led the field a merry dance until being overhauled inside the final furlong.
22. She will have learned from that experience and the extra furlong tomorrow will suit her perfectly.
23. I also want to learn Chinese so I can do Chinese GCSE and get a good job in future. Carla-fay Furlong.
24. However, "Clearly, things are heading towards the consumer market and that's where Nokia has its strength," Tom Furlong, head of Nokia's messaging services, told Reuters.
25. The young horses broke in a pack, and over the first furlong, they remained in a pack.
More similar words: for long, purloin, purloined, long, long., along, oblong, so long, long for, not long, longer, belong, get along, prolong, all along, long ago, come along, lifelong, long since, any longer, belong to, no longer, longtime, as long as, long-term, so long as, longevity, along with, longitude, go a long way.