Random good picture Not show
(1) The contour of the Atlantic coast of America is very irregular.
(2) So Clarins created Eye Contour Gel with plant extracts from camomile, cornflower, marigold, soothing mallow and astringent witch-hazel.
(3) Unless I see at least a hint of contour, I assume a crotch has been padded.
(4) Another map showed contour lines, the positions of a few prominent objects and the heights of one or two locations.
(5) Tasks based on road, town, London tube and contour maps proved to have a wide range of success rates.
(6) Every angle, line and contour were gently rounded as though the snow had drifted slightly in the wind.
(7) Repeated scans of the surface produced this contour map of the silicon.
(8) The path begins a mellow contour through an oak-dotted meadow before reaching the seasonal creek at the bottom of Triunfo Canyon.
(9) Each contour line connects the points on the surface of the building where the wind pressure is equal.
(10) For this reason Contour is offering a free, no obligation trial - you've nothing to lose but inches.
(11) Indeed, contour ploughing, contour brushwood planting, and ditch-and-bund constructions could be said to be types of terrace.
(12) The models range from architectural and topographical contour constructions to precise, measured and scaled experiments with steel in a large sandbox.
(13) Some of the thick septa appear nodular in contour.
(14) Third(sentencedict.com), because of widespread application of contour effect modeling technique using contour model.
(15) The method of judging relationship between the contour islands in monolayer slice was improved to increase the rate of discrimination accuracy in the procedure of transforming NC codes.
(16) Then, an contour extraction algorithm was used to remove the inner pixel of image, and the last part was image edge.
(17) Wang Ningde gives neither a precise contour to his past nor an explicit topicality to reality.
(18) This paper proposes a novel contour tracking algorithm based on Hidden Markov Model (HMM) and optic flow.
(19) I use the pencils for techniques such as cross-hatching, contour and scribble drawing, shading and frottage.
(20) But it is to the west of the Sike on the same contour that most interest is centred.
(21) He bit down on it, and the display began to supply proximity and ground contour information.
(22) This impression is borne out on close acquaintance, there being little variation in contour on the wide top.
(23) Quite apart from the major wetlands, every valley bottom below a certain contour line must have been soggy and at times impassable.
(24) Your muscles are now being used properly to create a much more beautiful contour of the body.
(25) The sections produced can then be transformed into a contour map of the subsurface features.
(26) Topographic maps represent differences in elevation or height by means of contour lines and help relate ancient structures to the surrounding landscape.
(27) Ground magnetic surveys were continued in the Exeter district to investigate anomalies seen on aeromagnetic contour plots.
(28) He spreads such figures, with great care for the contour which is echoed by supple and delicate inner detail.
(29) A array processing method of geomorphologic structure line is developed in order to realize automatic contour generalization.
(30) In the process of implementing the system, it focuses on the generating algorithm of TIN, the siltation contour based on the exist contours algorithm, and the geological sectional drawing.
More similar words: on the contrary, count out, point out, printout, in touch, onto, untouched, momentous, keep in touch, hold on to, on top of, untouchability, in front of, keep in touch with, promontory, in addition to, paleontology, in relation to, in proportion to, pay attention to, paleontologist, control, content, contend, contain, contest, contact, context, contrite, contrast.