Random good picture Not show
1. The protesters formed a human barricade.
2. The soldiers make a barricade across the road.
3. Inmates erected a barricade between themselves and prison officers.
4. The lorries formed a barricade across the road.
5. Shopkeepers had to barricade themselves in.
6. Students built a barricade against the police.
7. They turned the barricade into a potential death trap by connecting it up to the mains.
8. He also collected sandbags and wood to barricade the Legation buildings.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. He set up a beehive barricade as bulldozers moved in to dig a pipeline near his land.
10. Emergency workers built a sandbag barricade as 60 patients were put on evacuation stand-by.
11. A fearful detonation burst forth on the barricade.
12. Barricade versus Blackout hologram deathmatch round one begins.
13. Please stand behind the police barricade.
14. Please step behind the police barricade.
15. It is difficult to break through a steel barricade.
16. I thought we were going to barricade.
17. Go out of the barricade, slip along close to the houses, skirmish about a bit in the streets[sentencedict.com], and come back and tell me what is going on.
18. Beyond the barricade Is there a world you to see?
19. An armored vehicle breaks through a Red Shirt barricade on Wednesday May 19,2010 in Bangkok, Thailand.
20. Barricade : Cop car; Hunter type; likes to get things first.
21. One armoured column attempted to blast a path through a barricade of buses and trucks.
22. For a moment, until the old men had been dragged back to the barricade, all was chaos.
23. Finally a single Land-Rover ground over the ridge and stopped at the barricade.
24. Images of desperate freedom-fighters handing the packet round behind the barricade.
25. Some were very violent and it was necessary to close and barricade the room.
26. The Carrier rolled forward, without slowing, its massive tyres crushing the last of the barricade.
27. The Prussian infantry levelled their muskets over the furniture barricade.
28. In proportion as the situation grew gloomy, the glow of heroism empurpled the barricade more and more.
29. A light-haired young man, without a cravat, went from barricade to barricade, carrying pass-words.
30. The insurgents did not reply to this musketry, in order to spare their ammunition the fusillade broke against the barricade; but the street, which it filled, was terrible.
More similar words: barrier, barring, hurricane, decade, facade, cascade, academy, cadence, brocade, decadent, academic, decadence, barrow, barrel, barrage, arrive, embarrass, married, carrier, harried, arrival, earring, warrior, garrison, arrive at, carriage, wheelbarrow, embarrassed, carriageway, incommunicado.