Random good picture Not show
1. Comes and goes unceasingly, unceasingly analysis and synthesis.
2. We made a synthesis of their studies.
3. Her novels are an odd synthesis of English reserve and Welsh emotionalism.
4. His novels are a rich synthesis of Balkan history and mythology.
5. He describes his latest record as 'a synthesis of African and Latin rhythms'.
6. The corporate planning department made a synthesis of all their studies for the future.
7. Hess's synthesis was a bold stroke of intuition.
8. Was there a natural organic synthesis?
9. Systematic reviews: synthesis of best evidence for clinical decisions.
10. In theory the increased prostaglandin synthesis seen with Helicobacter pylori might explain such a reduction in minor mucosal injury.
11. Testosterone promotes protein synthesis and thus greatly increases physical strength.
12. If we could once achieve a synthesis Of the archaic and the entirely new ... We yearn for that reality in this.
13. The research will involve analysis of legal documentation[Sentencedict.com],(sentencedict.com/synthesis.html) synthesis of existing research and interviews with representatives of interest groups.
14. In a human pharmaceutical factory the synthesis of a useful chemical needs a production line.
15. Subsequently, he achieved a modified synthesis of the vitamin, which he had renamed ascorbic acid.
16. A higher synthesis, one ushering in a new reign of peace and harmony, under a benign and ever just science.
17. Inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis by NSAIDs is the major established mechanism by which NSAIDs render the gastric mucosa vulnerable to mucosal injury.
18. In such situations there is reduced endogenous dermal synthesis of vitamin D precursors.
19. They act at least a temporary block to DNA synthesis in micro - organisms.
20. Apart from playing around with shaped blocks or mathematical functions, synthesis tries to achieve something.
21. Two recent novels will illustrate Barth's attitude to used-up forms and his move towards a new synthesis.
22. By contrast with their failure to affect habituation, the protein synthesis inhibitors did produce amnesia for associative learning.
23. New data resources are also being produced by the analysis or synthesis of other written or artifact records.
24. The 3' untranslated trailer sequence is 937 nucleotides long and no poly A tail is present indicating internal priming during cDNA synthesis.
25. The NOAA provides information about water quality problems through synthesis of existing information, techniques, and policies.
26. Addition of this phosphate group impairs the function of the essential protein, and viral protein synthesis fails to begin.
27. What we certainly can see is a tendency towards synthesis and dynamic development, a typical feature of Minoan civilization.
28. Other investigators claim that endogenous prostaglandins may not be essential since gastric cytoprotection persists after pretreatment with prostaglandin synthesis inhibitors.
29. Data integration is especially a problem for geographers because information synthesis is at the very heart of the discipline.
30. For example, when two amino acids are joined, as in protein synthesis, energy must be supplied.
More similar words: photosynthesis, synthesize, synthetic, thesis, antithesis, hypothesis, on the side, synopsis, hesitant, hesitate, cohesion, resist, desist, on the spot, genesis, hesitation, hypothesize, parentheses, in the same way, anamnesis, resistant, in the shape of, resistance, irresistible, chondrogenesis, nonviolent resistance, synergy, synapse, syndrome, syncretic.