Random good picture Not show
1. He had a good rummage inside the sofa.
2. They rummage through piles of second-hand clothes for something that fits.
3. A brief rummage will provide several pairs of gloves.
4. Have a rummage around in the drawer and see if you can find a pen.
5. I had a rummage around/about , but I couldn't find my certificate anywhere.
6. Have a rummage in my jewellery box and see if you can find something you like.
7. Mullins began to rummage among the chaotic mess of papers on his desk.
8. Then began the long, painstaking job of deep rummage.
9. Of course, our rummage crews were working on more or less virgin territory, where no customs rummage crew had been before.
10. Every time a box came in for the rummage sale, I was downstairs with my flashlight.
11. Then he let her rummage through his desk drawers, rearranging them however she liked.
12. I was in charge of the rummage crew, and feeling that I had done my bit went to find the others.
13. A rummage in the scrap box revealed an odd plastic corner plate.
14. In those days units, or mobile rummage crews, setting up schemes between us as a result of local smuggling information.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Boarding and rummage of a merchant vessel presents no particular problem to us.
16. Larry had to rummage through several cartons.
17. Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes.
18. Finances are aided by rummage sales.
19. I had a rummage in drawers.
20. Jo: To have a rummage. And drawer.
21. Marianne went to rummage in the refrigerator.
22. Or, is it a rumpus room strewn of rummage?
23. I'll have a good rummage around and see what I can find.
24. Every week, the Filt rummage through glass recycling bins to find containers.
25. I had a good rummage in the library through the files.
26. She gave a good rummage around her basement but couldn't find her radio anywhere.
27. Perhaps it's instinctual to rummage through that pile of Red Delicious apples at the market looking for those few, unbruised perfect specimens. But beauty is only peel deep.
28. Lots of hairdressers now have accessory counters so why not have a rummage?
29. And do be careful if you decide to open up the box yourself to have a rummage around.
30. Their clothes might have come from discount stores or rummage sales.
More similar words: scrimmage, summary, summation, consummate, image, damage, homage, damaged, imagery, pilgrimage, electromagnetic spectrum, summit, pummel, summon, summer, flummox, plummet, summons, midsummer, hummingbird, command, mammal, forum, drum, dilemma, grammar, commander, rumor, rumour, crumb.