Random good picture Not show
1. Many people contributed generously to the appeal.
2. May wealth come generously to you.
3. They generously accorded me permission to use their library.Sentence dictionary
4. The jacket is very generously cut.
5. Spread each slice generously with butter.
6. James accepted the generously salaried job at the bank.
7. Handicapped children need your help please give generously.
8. Please give generously to famine relief.
9. Season the steaks generously with salt and pepper.
10. Sardinia is generously endowed with prehistoric sites.
11. Please give generously to Children in Need.
12. We need your help-please give generously.
13. I'm collecting for the Red Cross, please give generously.
14. He generously made up the necessary amount.
15. Many companies subscribed generously to the football club.
16. The students generously gave them instruction in social responsibility.
17. Please give generously to the refugee fund.
18. She has contributed generously to the Red Cross.
19. The situation is now desperate, so please give generously .
20. She gives generously to charity without making a song and dance about it.
21. Brush the paint generously over the wood in the direction of the grain.
22. Our neighbour has most generously swelled the collection with a gift of ￡25.
23. Please give generously, it's all in a good cause .
24. The person who gave most generously to the scheme has been blind from birth.
25. Before closing I want to mention all those who contributed so generously.
26. It was the people with the least money who gave most generously.
27. We would like to thank all the judges who gave so generously of their time.
28. This is the school to which your farther subscribed generously in the past.
29. We're collecting for the children's home - please give generously.
30. She was organizing and running a large household, a position of trust which was generously paid.
More similar words: generous, nervously, onerous, vigorously, general, generic, obviously, curiously, raucously, copiously, piteously, furiously, anxiously, dubiously, generate, generally, previously, anonymously, sensuously, notoriously, in general, judiciously, laboriously, fortuitously, voraciously, consciously, incredulously, tremulously, impetuously, courageously.