Random good picture Not show
1. She does research into how children acquire language.
2. The research project was only a partial success.
3. I will earmark this money for your research.
4. I'm still doing research for my thesis.
5. She sent us her review of the research.
6. The department provides a congenial atmosphere for research.
7. They'd got a special grant to encourage research.
8. She's doing some research on AIDS.
9. Research associations are often linked to a particular industry.
10. He is doing research on radiant intensity.
11. Nigel is carrying out research on early Christian art.
12. The rocket was launched from a space research base.
13. Dr Win was a major contributor to the research.
14. Too much emphasis is placed on research.
15. The benefits from pure research are often indirect.
16. Despite the difficulties he threw himself into the research.
17. The report provides a framework for further research.
18. He lost interest in much of his research.
19. The company should divert more resources into research.
20. The committee will report on its research next month.
21. The equation is simple: research breeds new products.
22. All our profits are re-invested in research and development.
23. They want backing for more research.
24. This theme is central to our research.
25. Recent research seems to corroborate his theory.
26. The research has opened up new realms for investigation.
27. He did research on group dynamics and leadership styles.
28. Research forms the predominant part of my job.
29. We believe in investing in scientific research.
30. The research involves collecting data from two random samples.
More similar words: researcher, in search of, march, architect, patriarchy, architecture, reserve, preserve, resemble, represent, at present, reservation, omnipresent, for the present, presentation, representation, representative, year after year, seal, season, in season, a far cry, porch, church, purchase, merchant, carcinomas, these, cheese, desert.