Random good picture Not show
1. The brothers resemble each other in taste.
2. You resemble your mother very closely.
3. It's amazing how closely Brian and Steve resemble each other.
4. So many hotels resemble each other.
5. He does not resemble his brother in any way.
6. The house was designed to resemble a church.
7. He grew up to resemble his father.
8. She may resemble her father facially, but in other respects she's not at all like him.
9. Will it resemble an out-take from Dubliners?
10. Emersed and submersed plants closely resemble each other.
11. One straightened stream begins to resemble another.
12. It did resemble a church precinct after a wedding.
13. But of course, not all early gardens resemble parkland.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Flight patterns resemble Peregrine and Hobby.
15. Rather, they resemble puppets manipulated by their maker.
16. The delicate blossoms resemble lace.
17. The tremor may resemble both essential and cerebellar tremor in that it is present more on tonic posturing and movements.
18. In self-defeating organizations, poor performance comes to resemble this sort of eternally perpetuating cycle.
19. It will closely resemble a pair of normal diesel locomotives coupled back to back.
20. Interestingly, the security problems plaguing network administrators resemble the problems facing transaction-based electronic commerce.
21. Any new facilities constructed will closely resemble the facilities of commercial sector health clubs such as David Lloyd Centres or Esporta.
22. Whales and hippos may not much resemble each other nowadays, but retain some hints of kinship.
23. Distantly related species may come to resemble one another closely.
24. Plants cultivated in half-shade have very narrow leaves and resemble some species of Aponogeton.
25. Such is the method of camouflage in which a species evolves to resemble its background.
26. Spinelets are confined to the radial shields in G. arcticus and more closely resemble large granules.
27. This idea works well using such designs as L-shapes, placed back to back to resemble book ends.
28. This exercise is helpful for those whose bottoms have grown to resemble a blancmange.
29. But man is, in general, sexually dimorphic in ways which do not resemble his ape cousins.
30. They are made of lead and painted gold to resemble the real thing but the crude copies rapidly deteriorate.
More similar words: assemble, assembly, stumble, scramble, reserve, research, preserve, researcher, at present, represent, for the present, reservation, omnipresent, presentation, representative, representation, be responsible for, member, seminar, excuse me, embrace, basement, remember, membership, chastisement, embarrassed, these, advertisement, desert, cheese.