Random good picture Not show
2) The state of Nevada is largely desert.
3) This country is largely desert.
4) This area of the country is mostly desert.
5) Thousands of years ago the surface was barren desert.
6) Desert land stretches eastward across Arabia into Central Asia.
7) He traversed the desert alone .
8) The road through the desert shimmered in the haze.
9) For miles and miles there's nothing but desert.
10) The heat in the desert was extreme.
11) Vast areas of land have become desert.
12) Nobody likes to live in the desert.
13) The remote desert area is accessible only by helicopter.
14) This type of owl prefers a desert habitat.
15) The sun blazed down on the desert.
16) They drove 600 miles across the desert.
17) It is a vast desert.
18) They explored this desert region in 1923.
19) manoeuvres in the desert.
20) The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grawho shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
21) The desert is so arid that nothing can grow there.
22) The book described the adaptation of desert species to the hot conditions.
23) If you get lost in the desert,calculate your direction by the sun and keep moving,[http://sentencedict.com/desert.html]then you're sure to get somewhere.
24) Dying of thirst, the desert traveler ground out a request for water.
25) The geological prospecting team ranged over the desert in search of valuable deposits of oil.
26) Much of the country is uninhabitable because it is desert.
27) He also wants to use the water to irrigate barren desert land.
28) It is impossible to make plants grow in a desert without irrigation.
29) What would you miss most if you found yourself marooned on a desert island?
30) The lizard's light brown skin acts as camouflage in the desert sand.