Random good picture Not show
1. The doctor advised Ken to avoid strenuous exercise.
2. Avoid strenuous exercise in the evening.
3. Avoid strenuous exercise immediately after a meal.
4. He rarely does anything more strenuous than changing the channels on the television.
5. May I be strenuous, energetic and persevering !May I be patient! May I be able to bear and forbear the wrongs of others! May I ever keep a promise given!
6. Do not undertake strenuous exercise for a few hours after a meal to allow food to digest.
7. Regular exercise is better than occasional bouts of strenuous activity.
8. Don't do anything strenuous for a week or two.
9. She made strenuous efforts to tame her anger.
10. He made strenuous attempts to stop her.
11. Sherry's been making a strenuous effort to lose weight.
12. They were wearied out with the strenuous manual labour.
13. After the operation, you should avoid strenuous exercise.
14. The plan has met with strenuous opposition.
15. The ship went down although strenuous efforts were made to save it.
16. Strenuous efforts had been made to improve conditions in the jail.
17. Although it's not strenuous exercise, you feel toned-up, supple and relaxed.
18. The strenuous exercise undergone could balance out the increased calories.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Strenuous efforts were made throughout the war to disguise the scale of civilian casualties.
20. They conquered the flood after a strenuous fight lasting four days and four nights.
21. His doctor advised him not to take any strenuous exercise.
22. The company has made strenuous attempts to improve its image in recent years.
23. Start gently and build up to the more strenuous exercises.
24. He had a strenuous day before him.
25. But despite her strenuous objections, the building went ahead.
26. Rather strenuous debates on religious issues were quite commonplace and Uncle Tommy was always ready to take part.
27. The doctors advised against any strenuous activity for six weeks.
28. A treaty was urgently required and strenuous efforts should be made to secure participation and cooperation with the Soviet Union.
29. The parts were then tested in situations more strenuous than their defined environment.
30. How about a stroll in the park? Nothing too strenuous.
More similar words: tenuous, ingenuous, disingenuous, continuous, strengthen, obstreperous, trend, renunciation, entrench, arduous, stretch, stream, street, stress, streak, strewn, trenchant, unctuous, virtuous, stretchy, penurious, entrenched, sumptuous, innocuous, superfluous, ambiguous, assiduous, stressed, distress, stretch out.