Synonym: hymeneals, wedding, wedding ceremony. Similar words: credentials, corruption, interruption, social services, initial, partial, martial, palatial. Meaning: ['nʌpʃlz] n. the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed.
Random good picture Not show
1. Their nuptials were performed by the local priest.
2. She became immersed in planning her nuptials.
3. Sadly we weren't able to attend the nuptials.
4. Most nuptials involve inmates who will eventually get out.
5. The Skibo Castle nuptials are surrounded by maximum security and secrecy.
6. I would preface our nuptials with the good opinion of my neighbours.
7. Our nuptials will be performed by this priest.
8. Naturally I watched the nuptials of the Prince and the Princess of Wales.
9. After our nuptials, shall I become no more than a puppet ?
10. The news reaching me of your recent nuptials, I beg to offer my most sincere congratulations.
11. Is it a nuptials?
12. If he married, when the nuptials would take place, and under what circumstances?
13. Proponents and opponents of same - sex nuptials promised another bout of balloting on the issue.
14. Just 24 pictures taken inside by a prison officer on film provided by the guests, will record the nuptials.
15. Since then his name has been vandalized and the weather-worn inscription from Nuptials at Tipasa is already difficult to read.
16. The girl on the sofa must be the bride whose nuptials Hatton's death had deferred.
17. Although her future daughter-in-law Kate Middleton arrived to her 2011 nuptials in a car, she maintained tradition by leaving Westminster Abbey in a carriage.
18. During the wedding scene in The Little Mermaid it has been reported that the Minister is a little overexcited about the nuptials and you can see an erection under his robes.sentencedict.com
19. I'm not certain whether this can be defined as creepy or just inappropriate: a young Greek bride ritually celebrates her nuptials by grabbing a young, pre-pubescent boy and forcing him onto her lap.
20. Yao is taking a much different approach to his nuptials than some of his teammates.
21. Lady Vox , I will see you soon, our long delayed nuptials can now proceed!
22. Meanwhile, bride-to-be Elena and wedding planner Javier tussle over her upcoming nuptials, while groom Tracy figures into Meghan's fantasies, sparking Sean's jealousy.
23. A five-finger salute to Prince William andKate Middleton can be at your fingertips with nail decals issued to commemoratethe couple's upcoming April 29 nuptials.
24. Even in this post-Madoff world, where Daddy the Hedge Fund Manager is now Daddy the Homebody, nuptials have not yet become bankruptials.
More similar words: credentials, corruption, interruption, social services, initial, partial, martial, palatial, initially, partially, essential, impartial, potential, martial law, celestial, sequential, building materials, substantial, potentially, tangential, essentially, inessential, substantially, deferential, residential, equinoctial, influential, court martial, pestilential, preferential.