Random good picture Not show
1. We've put down a 5% deposit on the house.
2. Higher-rate deposit accounts yield good returns.
3. We have found a promising iron deposit.
4. Passengers who cancel their reservations will forfeit their deposit.
5. A deposit of 10% is required.
6. The bank's deposit accounts are on the increase.
7. A deposit of eight pounds clinched the bargain.
8. They normally ask you to pay ￡100 deposit.
9. He put a deposit on a house.
10. That will be £1500, minus the deposit of £150 that you have already paid.
11. I need to deposit five thousand yen in my savings account.
12. A ￡50 deposit is required when ordering, and the balance is due upon delivery.
13. A man on his way to deposit $120 000 in a bank was waylaid by two men who punched him and snatched his bag yesterday.
14. There is a ￡40 deposit, which is non-refundable.
15. I have ￡2000 on deposit.
16. A refundable deposit is payable on arrival.
17. A deposit is payable on arrival .
18. Some insects deposit their eggs on the ground.
19. Guests may deposit their valuables in the hotel safe.
20. They'll probably ask you to leave a deposit.
21. He wondered whether they need send a deposit.
22. I've put a deposit down on a new car.
23. She made a deposit of ￡60 into her account.
24. If furniture is damaged, you will forfeit your deposit.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. The deposit is refunded on return of the vehicle.
26. I've got £5000 on deposit in the building society.
27. A 10% deposit is payable in advance.
28. The Tory candidate lost his deposit.
29. We have $500. Will it be enough for a deposit?
30. If you cancel now I'm afraid you forfeit your deposit.
More similar words: position, composition, opposition, supposing, diagnosis, explosion, keep off, report, keep on, reporter, keep out of, report on, depict, deploy, depart, deputy, to the point, reporting, reportedly, sit, pose, site, depressed, dependent, departure, depending, sit up, sit on, depart from, depression.