Similar words: the working class, spark, banking, kingdom, fucking, milking, striking, marketing. Meaning: ['pɑrkɪŋ /pɑː-] n. 1. space in which vehicles can be parked 2. the act of maneuvering a vehicle into a location where it can be left temporarily.
Random good picture Not show
1) I couldn't find a parking space near the shops.
2) There is a major problem with parking in London.
3) He hates anyone parking in his space.
4) Ample free parking is available.
5) Parking near the school causes severe traffic congestion.
6) Let's hope we can find a parking space.
7) Parking spaces are demarcated by white lines.
8) There's parking space in front of the hotel.
9) Is parking okay here?
10) Attempts to restrict parking in the city centre have further aggravated the problem of traffic congestion.
11) There is no parking between 9 am and 6 pm.
12) A block up the street I found a parking lot.
13) Please turn your old parking permits in at the end of the week.
14) The parking facilities are inadequate for a busy shopping centre.
15) He occasionally infringe the law by parking near a junction.
16) John was irritated by drivers parking near his house and causing an obstruction.
17) I got a parking fine for parking on double yellow lines.
18) Is parking there okay?
19) If he thinks ￡5.40 a day for parking at Luton Airport is a rip-off[sentencedict.com],(http://sentencedict.com/parking.html) he should try Heathrow.
20) The councilors put the problem of downtown parking before the mayor.
21) Parking in this street is the privilege of the residents.
22) Parking fines are given for parking offences/violations.
23) I managed to find a parking space.
24) He got fined ￡200 for parking illegally.
25) Parking restrictions will be strictly enforced .
26) I beat him to the parking space.
27) Today we're going to practise parking.
28) I spent ages looking for a parking place/space.
29) The local residents were angry at the lack of parking spaces.
30) We received a number of complaints from customers about the lack of parking facilities.
More similar words: the working class, spark, banking, kingdom, fucking, milking, striking, marketing, parenting, kind, mark, look in, kind of, shark, break in, check in, marker, remark, mark off, mark out, market, look into, landmark, break into, in the dark, supermarket, remarkable, the dark ages, marketplace, par..