Random good picture Not show
1. The chase was mad, mad now retire.
2. Most people retire at 65.
3. He is hoping to retire early on medical grounds.
4. He had to retire due to ill health.
5. She was forced to retire early from teaching because of ill health.
6. He will retire from the army / his directorship next year.
7. He has no plans to retire as editor of the magazine.
8. Once people retire they automatically cease to be union members.
9. He had no plans to retire even though he is now very comfortably off.
10. According to the new regulations,mining engineers retire at the age of fifty-five.
11. At the age when most people retire, he is ready to face a new career.
12. My dream is to retire to a villa in France.
13. She is to retire as from 1 October.
14. He is going to retire next winter.
15. He is planning to retire from politics next year.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Employees can retire at 60 if they choose.
17. He would often retire to his den.
18. The company disclosed that he will retire in May.
19. She had decided to sell out and retire.
20. He had to retire because of ill health.
21. Failing eyesight forced him to retire early.
22. They had decided to retire from farming.
23. Mr McNeil is due to retire later this month.
24. I decided to retire early with a book.
25. He was forced to retire because of ill health.
26. It is expedient that he should retire at once.
27. His corner advised him to retire.
28. You will allow us to retire.
29. After dinner he likes to retire to his study.
30. Her decision to retire surprised us all.