Synonym: cause, encourage, influence, prompt. Similar words: conspiracy, in spite of, empire, inspector, inspection, spin, spit, spill. Meaning: [ɪn'spaɪə(r)] v. 1. heighten or intensify 2. supply the inspiration for 3. serve as the inciting cause of 4. urge on or encourage especially by shouts 5. fill with revolutionary ideas 6. draw in (air).
Random good picture Not show
1. We need someone who can inspire the team.
2. By visiting schools, the actors hope to inspire children to put on their own productions.
3. Our challenge is to motivate those voters and inspire them to join our cause.
4. As wishes may inspire dreams, so dreams may inspire wishes.
5. Her work didn't exactly inspire me with confidence.
6. The company's record does not really inspire confidence.
7. The Muse does not inspire all poets equally.
8. The hospital's record does not inspire confidence .
9. I hope this success will inspire you to greater efforts.
10. The negative protagonists in the play inspire hate in me.
11. McQueen seems to inspire Hoffman to underplay[sentencedict.com/inspire.html], too.
12. Its record in economic crisis-management does not inspire confidence.
13. Familiar faith formulae seem not to inspire.
14. Long may it continue to inspire all fellow artists.
15. The country needs a leader who can inspire its citizens.
16. He firmly believes music should elevate and inspire its listeners, not lull and numb them.
17. Their remaining fixture list will also hardly inspire confidence among locals even edgier than Venables and his players.
18. It will also inform, educate, surprise, inspire trust and show authority.
19. It has served to illuminate and inspire many thousands of students, teachers and academics throughout the world.
20. This will do more to inspire public confidence than the prison officers' negative attitude.
21. Look at the people around you. Some inspire you, some perspire you. Be with those that build energy in you. RVM
22. To inspire loyalty, the relenting deputy governor parceled out land to planters.
23. Our first sight of the dingy little hotel did not inspire us with much confidence/inspire much confidence in us.
24. He has neither the policies nor the personal charisma to inspire people.
25. To this writer, one of Bruno's most admirable qualities was a capacity to inspire terror.
26. To make taffy, to advertise taffy, to provide employment, to earn a profit, to inspire Otto Rossler?
27. When you are living the best version of yourself, you inspire others to live the best versions of themselves. Steve Maraboli
28. Even more dispiritedly, the old remedies to these ills no longer inspire confidence.
29. She was an eloquent speaker, able to move and inspire audiences.
30. It is always wise to look towards those who inspire and impress you.
More similar words: conspiracy, in spite of, empire, inspector, inspection, spin, spit, spill, spite, spine, transport, despite, hospital, suspicion, suspicious, transportation, wire, tire, hire, active transport, retire, direct, fire up, admire, on fire, require, retired, required, entirely, directly.