Random good picture Not show
(1) Joe had never tried to analyze their relationship.
(2) The teacher tried to analyze the cause of our failure.
(3) The young man did not analyze the process of his captivation and enrapturement, for love to him was a mystery and could.
(4) We should learn to discern and analyze the essentials of complicated questions.
(5) You have to hoover anything before you can analyze it.
(6) They will take that problem apart and analyze it in great detail.
(7) The young man did not analyze the process of his captivation and enrapturement, for love to him was a mystery and could not be analyzed.
(8) NOAA will analyze and archive data from satellites.
(9) We can all sit down and analyze.
(10) To analyze the model, we proceed in two stages.
(11) Marketing teams analyze this data to produce profiles of those who give and they use these profiles to better target fundraising drives.
(12) Management accountants are to analyze and interpret the financial information corporate executives need to make sound business decisions.
(13) But - whatever the situation - innovators must analyze all opportunity sources.
(14) New York City health officials were able analyze very recent data because the city collects birth and death records for its residents.
(15) It will analyze and graph your daily intake and compare it with the recommended dietary allowances set by the government.
(16) She struggled to analyze whether this was a naive point of view; or worthless cynicism.
(17) The key is to analyze the target audience[sentencedict.com/analyze.html], Half said.
(18) The ability to coordinate several activities at once and to quickly analyze and resolve specific problems is important.
(19) Since Waco, agents have received so many threats that the bureau has established a computer database to track and analyze them.
(20) This is the bible that many investors use to analyze companies.
(21) There is certainly no objective way to compute or scientifically analyze a resolution of the disagreements.
(22) With the advent of the microcomputer, managers now can input and analyze their own data.
(23) Very simply, these so-called models are computer programs that analyze a lot of meteorological information fed into them.
(24) A new academic journal, Fashion Theory, hopes to document and analyze such moments in the evolution of the style industry.
(25) Using the methods of survey research, you might begin to analyze your own or others' political activity level.
(26) Learning is so fundamental that we seldom stop to analyze exactly what takes place.
(27) Scientists have to break the compound down into its constituents in order to analyze it.
(28) But now, with more-affordable computer equipment and software available, any would-be market maven can analyze a universe of stocks.
(29) While government statisticians will return to work this week, they will still need time to collect and analyze information.
(30) So after psychiatric sessions, Angela came to Uncle Sammler to hold a seminar and analyze the pro ceding hour.
More similar words: analyzing, analyst, analyses, analysis, banana, paralysis, manage, manager, Canadian, can afford, managed, manacle, managing, management, explanation, in all, signal, all in all, journal, finally, personal, penalty, external, national, personally, regional, internal, journalist, journalism, originally.