Synonym: beat, cover, crown, excel, lid, top. Antonym: hat. Similar words: Cap., capita, capital, capture, captain, landscape, capability. Meaning: [kæp] n. 1. a tight-fitting headdress 2. a top (as for a bottle) 3. a mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive; can be used to initiate the reaction of a disrupting explosive 4. something serving as a cover or protection 5. a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom 6. an upper limit on what is allowed 7. dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a tooth 8. the upper part of a column that supports the entablature. v. 1. lie at the top of 2. restrict the number or amount of.
Random good picture Not show
2) Rain dripped from the brim of his baseball cap.
3) Put the cap back on the bottle.
4) Give the cap another twist?it's not on properly.
5) He won his first cap for England against France.
6) The bottle has a screw cap.
7) The nurse wore a pleated cap on her head.
8) Jacelin slapped his cap on and ran out of the office.
9) Don't forget to cap the tank after filling it up with petrol.
10) White cap set her up long hair and half of his face is obscured, but felt she must be very beautiful, breathtaking beauty!
11) Make sure you put the cap back on the pen.
12) He picked his cap up off the ground and jammed it on his head.
13) He picked his cap up from the floor and stuck it back on his head.
14) She unscrewed the cap of her water bottle and gave him a drink.
15) He wore a cap with tabs over the ears.
16) She carefully sewed it to the cap.
17) I'm having "John Law" engraved on the cap.
18) The submarine sailed deep under the ice cap.
19) Her blonde hair was hidden underneath a baseball cap.
20) She screwed the cap back on the jar.
21) What an amazing story. Can anyone cap that?
22) Put the cap back on the pen.
23) The cap should twist off easily.
24) He wore his cap at a rakish angle.
25) She tucked her hair under her cap.
26) Mont Blanc has a permanent snow cap.
27) Winning the gold medal was yet another feather in her cap.
28) On the first day he went to school[sentencedict.com],[http://sentencedict.com/cap.html]the boy wore his school cap proudly.
29) The government is framing a new bill to put a cap on gambling.
30) He was wearing a cream silk shirt and a tartan golfing cap.