Random good picture Not show
(1) Dilute the juice before you drink it.
(2) I spilled the juice while I was pouring it.
(3) She filled her mug with orange juice.
(4) Lemon juice adds zing to drinks.
(5) He filled a jug with juice.
(6) This juice contains no added sugar.
(7) I'll crush the juice out of oranges for you.
(8) The blackberry juice stained their fingers .
(9) Would you like a drink of water/tea/juice?
(10) The juice contains no added sugar.
(11) A coke and a tomato juice, please.
(12) Add a few drops of lime juice.
(13) The juice from the berries stained their fingers red.
(14) Add a few drops of lemon juice.
(15) I'd like a glass of orange juice.
(16) Do you like orange juice?
(17) Sprinkle the avocado slices with lemon juice.
(18) One tomato juice and one soup[sentencedict.com/juice.html], please.
(19) The orange juice had been spiked with gin.
(20) We'd better add in some lemon juice before mixing the flour with sugar.
(21) Fresh orange juice should be refrigerated after opening and drunk within three days.
(22) For this recipe you need the juice of two lemons.
(23) Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
(24) If you give your baby juice, dilute it well with cooled, boiled water.
(25) He collected some orange juice from the refrigerator and, glass in hand, strolled to the kitchen window.
(26) You make wine by leaving grape juice to ferment until all the sugar has turned to alcohol.
(27) They can express the juice from grapes to make wine.
(28) We can use tonic water or orange juice as mixers.
(29) Citric acid can be extracted from the juice of oranges, lemons, limes or grapefruit.
(30) Give the bottle a couple of shakes before pouring the juice.