Random good picture Not show
1. He was bluffed into supposing I was ill prepared.
2. Supposing he isn't out, how can I do then?
3. You are only supposing this on hearsay, you have no proof.
4. But supposing he sees us?
5. Supposing it rains what shall you do?
6. Supposing you are wrong, what will you do then?sentencedict.com/supposing.html
7. Supposing it rains, can we play the match indoors?
8. Supposing it really is a fire!
9. Supposing he is not at home, what then?
10. Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.
11. I'm going to university, always supposing I pass my exams.
12. Supposing that she changes her condition in life, what then?
13. This is all very hypothetical but supposing Jackie got the job, how would that affect you?
14. Supposing you want your house rewired.
15. Supposing that that ball were perfectly elastic.
16. Supposing Gesner pulled a trick, or she fell over.
17. So shall I live, supposing thou art true.
18. Indeed, there is a case for supposing that in complicated matters it is likely to be the worst one.
19. You had to learn things, she whispered, supposing that the activity which Gordon found difficult required practice, like tennis.
20. But supposing ... the thought of another man made her give an incredulous little shake of the head.
21. Supposing in innocently requesting him to escort her today, she'd unwittingly committed a crass blunder?
22. Supposing the physician can find no tissue damage or that there is an inappropriate relation between objective fact and subjective complaint.
23. Supposing she let them down after dear Franz Busacher had connived and wheedled to make her acceptable to Gesner?
24. This is a long way from supposing that the barrier will soon fall or be substantially lowered.
25. Supposing the union fell to pieces, these were the fracture lines along which it would naturally break.
26. Supposing the tramp was there behind the clump, she thought, smoking his pipe and waiting to catch her?
27. So, supposing I tried, the task would demand total concentration.
28. Supposing the Elders of a Carpet Snake clan decided it was time to sing their song cycle from beginning to end?
29. To suppose, as we all suppose, that we could be rich and not behave as the rich behave, is like supposing that we could drink all day and keep absolute sober.
30. What about central bankers per head of population - supposing, which is not obvious, that bigger countries need bigger banks?
More similar words: suppose, opposition, supposedly, support, deposit, supporter, position, supportive, oppose, in support of, composition, opposed, single, singer, housing, missing, single out, promising, increasing, surprising, processing, advertising, increasingly, surprisingly, upper, supply, explosion, diagnosis, supplier, appoint.