Random good picture Not show
1. I don't attach any importance/significance to these rumours.
2. Attach a recent photograph to your application form.
3. Attach the handle to the box.
4. Stella didn't attach any significance to Doug's query.
5. Don't forget to attach the label to your luggage.
6. Attach the coupon to the front of your letter.
7. I attach a copy of my notes for your information.
8. I attach a copy of the report.
9. Do you attach any importance to what he said?
10. When approving a merger, the commission can attach conditions.
11. I wouldn't attach too much weight to these findings.
12. I attach great importance to this research.
13. Attach this rope to the front of the car.
14. I attach little credence to what she says.
15. To what objectives do you attach most importance?
16. I attach great significance to the news.
17. They attach too much weight to academic achievement.
18. This does not attach any blame to you.Sentencedict
19. People attach too much importance to economic forecasts.
20. No one is suggesting that any health risks attach to this product.
21. I advise you not to attach yourself to the party.
22. Use this cable to attach the printer to the computer.
23. You can't really attach a label to this type of art.
24. Does any significance attach to the use of the technical terms?
25. He would attach a cable around the chassis of the car and winch it up on to the canal bank.
26. Activists are pressing the banks to attach political conditions to the signing of any new agreement.
27. We should attach primary importance to the development of economy.
28. Attach the nozzle to the garden hose before turning on the water.
29. The old man didn't seem to attach any importance to the question.
30. Have you got the doodah, you know, the thing you attach to the end of this?
More similar words: attach to, attack, at that time, gotta, cottage, pittance, vendetta, stack, each, intact, tactic, tackle, coach, reach, teach, beach, teacher, preach, obstacle, get across, each other, reach out, cut across, put across, spectacle, each time, approach, bleaching, spectacular, take a chance.