Random good picture Not show
1. These fancy arguments befuddled us.
2. The wine had befuddled them.
3. Even in my befuddled state I could find my key.
4. The new arrival was befuddled by the rapid - fire conversation.
5. I'm so tired, my poor befuddled brain can't absorb any more.
6. He was befuddled by drink.
7. Wally said brightly to the suddenly befuddled taxi driver.
8. Dawn looked a little befuddled.
9. They were too baffled to be disappointed, too befuddled to be concerned about the conference championship implications.
10. Always slightly befuddled, Bennett none the less gets by on his academic prowess.
11. If only he could keep his increasingly befuddled brain clear enough to squeeze out what he wanted.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Even in my befuddled state I could see they meant trouble.
13. Befuddled by proximity and perfume,'The Great Eagle'could only nod.
14. Eah Newcomb had a befuddled manner at times.
15. The long discussion befuddled them.
16. This question befuddled even the teacher.
17. My child is often befuddled with sleep.
18. John is very amusing when he is completely befuddled.
19. He is befuddled with drink.
20. Biologists, therefore , are still befuddled.
21. These idea make poll head easily like cradlesong befuddled, now and then when sleeping lightly, ability him discovery deviated from right successful way has many far.
22. Antitrust lawyers in Beijing befuddled by the Ministry of Commerce's ruling.
23. Either way, the rest of us can draw comfort from the fact that all these experts are befuddled, too.
24. Tony Hopkins tries out an array of voices and manners - befuddled vagueness, booming ferocity. dangerous, smiling brusqueness.
25. The Golden Durians, now in their third year , pay homage to the addled, muddled and befuddled.
26. Americans might take their imperial responsibilities for running the global system more seriously, Ferguson suggests, were they not befuddled by dubious theories of economic determinism.
27. Its variations in pronunciation, stress, rhythm and intonation have befuddled the computer.
28. The abstract ideas and complex concepts I read both fascinated and befuddled me.
29. Does the person have a fever in the cold why is level always befuddled?
30. There is never a shortage of entrants sent in by people baffled by bureaucratic language and befuddled legalese.
More similar words: middle-class, middle ground, be full of, buddy, sudden, before, all of a sudden, needle, come before, a bundle of, before long, long before, refuge, regardless, refugee, bottled, baffled, skilled, so-called, chilled, to the full, regardless of, disabled, troubled, detailed, make fun of, be useful to, hopefully, settle down, in the future.