Random good picture Not show
1. The skin of the drum is taut.
2. They were trying to drum up new business.
3. A long drum roll introduced the trapeze artists.
4. Don't drum the floor with your feet.
5. The drum is one of the oldest musical instruments.
6. Our teacher used to drum our multiplication tables into us.
7. I tried,but failed,to drum into him that he shouldn't smoke so much.
8. Read the five drum in the middle of the night, but the play fast and loose.
9. We heard the beat of a drum.
10. She's really banging the drum for the new system.
11. He drums a drum for the band.
12. They beat the drum for freedom.
13. Listen to him beat that drum.
14. Someone was beating a drum.
15. We're launching a campaign to drum up more business.
16. The saxophonist doubled the drum in the band.
17. Labour are banging the drum for a united Europe.
18. Let me drum you about the party.
19. Her job was to drum up business.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. The man tunked on a drum.
21. When you beat the drum[sentencedict.com], you feel good.
22. Who's beating the drum?
23. The organization is using the event to drum up business .
24. We were unable to drum up enthusiasm for the new policies.
25. We've leafleted the university today to try to drum up some support.
26. We couldn't drum up enough cash to keep the club going.
27. She puts a piece of plastic tubing in her mouth and starts siphoning gas from a huge metal drum.
28. The high point of the concert came during the drum solo.
29. An information booklet will be available and press advertisements will drum home the message.
30. He had flown to the north of the country to drum up support for the campaign.