Random good picture Not show
1. We had to trudge up the track back to the station.
2. We were reluctant to start the long trudge home.
3. They've set off for the long trudge home.
4. I'd had to trudge through the snow to get there.
5. We came back from our trudge across the moor wet and tired.
6. He could only trudge back into the narrow dark.
7. Fighting the wind, she begins the trudge back to ex-banker's bungalow.
8. I trudge up the High Street and pay no attention at first to the sirens.
9. I trudge off the platform on to the exit gantry and look below.
10. The windscreen wipers trudge sluggishly and ineffectively through the water, bringing visibility down to a few feet.
11. Watching Ferdinand trudge off dejectedly at the end, it was hard not to feel sorry for him.
12. When I trudge to the door, only Des comes to let me out.
13. We trudge through thick grass, bright green matted fur in its soaked richness.
14. Their life had become a never-ending trudge to keep the Looms of the necromancer weaving dreadful enchantments.
15. And we trudge through the winter and into the spring of the first bombing year.
16. I had to trudge through the crowd to the sixth car.
17. Thus you trudge along, stoical[sentencedict.com], uncomplaining.
18. The trudge through the forest will be tiresome.
19. It was a long trudge up the hill.
20. It was a hard trudge up the hill.
21. It was a trudge up the hill.
22. My great grandpa would tell it to trudge on,(sentencedict.com/trudge.html) but it wouldn't budge.
23. Progress was slow as they had to trudge through deep mud.
24. I have to admit grudgingly that this is interesting, and I trudge up the path with Tony just behind.
25. Abandon wait for taxi, hoist bags over shoulder and trudge to site where minivans transport officials and persuasive hangers-on to tournament.
26. Bent double, like old beggars under sacks Knock-kneed, coughing like hags, we cursed through sludge Till on the haunting flares we turned our backs And towards our distant rest began to trudge.
27. The latest law is only one step in the slow trudge China is making out of the blind alley of Maoism.
28. He snorted, and during the rest of that weary trudge addressed his remarks exclusively to Mole.
29. We have finally been moved by the snow, and started to charge forward instead of plain walking, to trudge instead of easy going, and to slide instead of fixing.
30. However, by the time she returned and had chopped up the glass mountain, the children were far away and had escaped, so the water nixie had to trudge back to her well.
More similar words: drudgery, budget, erudite, edge, ridge, knowledge, acknowledge, acknowledgement, TRUE, truck, trunk, come true, in truth, instruct, spectrum, structure, truncated, construct, altruistic, struggle for, instrument, structural, instructor, destruction, instruction, construction, constructing, instructional, infrastructure, struggle against.