Random good picture Not show
1. The police were baffled, and Sherlock Holmes was called in to investigate.
2. Officials say they're baffled about the cause of the gas explosion.
3. It baffled me that he rejected my offer.
4. One of the exam questions baffled me completely.
5. She was completely baffled by his strange behaviour.
6. Police are baffled as to the identity of the killer.
7. I'm baffled as to why she hasn't called.
8. Police are baffled by the murder.
9. The thick walls of the great hall baffled the square noises.
10. The examination question baffled me completely and I couldn't answer it.
11. The storms have baffled meteorologists in the United States.
12. Medical authorities were baffled(Sentencedict.com), both as to its causes and its virulence.
13. I'm baffled why she hasn't called.
14. I was completely baffled in my search for hidden treasure.
15. The doctors are completely baffled by her illness.
16. She baffled all our attempts to find her.
17. For years this anomalous behaviour has baffled scientists.
18. I confess it's got me baffled.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. Her disappearance has baffled police.
20. The referee remains baffled as to why his decision caused so much anger.
21. The question baffled me completely and I couldn't answer it.
22. They are simply baffled by how easily this country will help others when large sections of its own people are struggling.
23. Rin-Tin-Tin General Assembly, and to baffled vets at the local university.
24. Read in studio Police say they're baffled by the mysterious disappearance of a twenty nine year old farmer.
25. Mixing with the bemused and baffled guests are actors who stage-manage the whole affair.
26. Despairing of a cluttered cupboard, baffled by anger's exigent protocols, we could not say what was meant.
27. He was baffled by arithmetic and hopelessly confused by those twin horrors, history and geography.
28. Picture his bleary expression, his fuzzy eyes, his baffled demeanour.
29. I don't know what to make of it. Even the police seem baffled.
30. I could feel the sad power of disintegration: husbands gone off, wives abandoned, children baffled.