Similar words: flee, rifle, fleet, staff, affair, affect, flexible, can afford. Meaning: ['bæfl] n. people who are frustrated and perplexed. adj. perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment.
Random good picture Not show
1. It baffled me that he rejected my offer.
2. One of the exam questions baffled me completely.
3. She was completely baffled by his strange behaviour.
4. The police were baffled, and Sherlock Holmes was called in to investigate.
5. Officials say they're baffled about the cause of the gas explosion.
6. I'm baffled as to why she hasn't called.
7. Police are baffled by the murder.
8. The storms have baffled meteorologists in the United States.
9. I'm baffled why she hasn't called.
10. The doctors are completely baffled by her illness.
11. The question baffled me completely.
12. She baffled all our attempts to find her.
13. The unexpected news baffled me.
14. For years this anomalous behaviour has baffled scientists.
15. I confess it's got me baffled.
16. Her disappearance has baffled police.
17. Police are baffled as to the identity of the killer.
18. The thick walls of the great hall baffled the square noises.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The examination question baffled me completely and I couldn't answer it.
20. Medical authorities were baffled, both as to its causes and its virulence.
21. I was completely baffled in my search for hidden treasure.
22. The referee remains baffled as to why his decision caused so much anger.
23. The question baffled me completely and I couldn't answer it.
24. The mysterious phenomenon of long marriage baffled him.
25. I felt distinctly baffled, but Holmes was nodding thoughtfully.
26. His spelling, which had baffled Silverstein, was almost perfect.
27. Watson, I am accustomed to being baffled by complexity.
28. They are simply baffled by how easily this country will help others when large sections of its own people are struggling.
29. Rin-Tin-Tin General Assembly, and to baffled vets at the local university.
30. I don't know what to make of it. Even the police seem baffled.
More similar words: flee, rifle, fleet, staff, affair, affect, flexible, can afford, afford to, reflection, bottled, skilled, chilled, so-called, flexibility, detailed, troubled, disabled, affectation, settle down, acknowledge, decaffeinated.