advances by steps not by leaps.
2. A body without knowledge
is like a house without a foundation.
3. Action is the proper fruit of knowledge
is the antidote to fear.
makes humble; ignorance makes proud.
7. Lost wealth can be replaced by industry, lost knowledge
by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone for ever.
advances by steps and not by leaps.
is a comfortable and necessary retreat and shelter for us in an advanced age; and if we do not plant it when young, it will give us no shade when we grow old.
10. Repetition is the mother of knowledge
will not be aquired without pain and application.
12. He that boasts of his own knowledge
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. There is no wealth like unto knowledge
, for thieves cannot steal it.
14. If you want knowledge
, you must toil for it.
15. A little knowledge
is a dangerous thing.
16. He that boasts of his knowledge
proclaims his ignorance.
17. Real knowledge
, like everything else of value, is not to be obtained easily, it must be worked for, studied for, thought for, and more than all, must be prayed for.
18. Truth is the foundation of all knowledge
, and the cement of all societies.
19. He alone is poor who does not possess knowledge
20. Imagination will span the gap in our knowledge
21. Scantiness of modesty is short of knowledge
is the antidote of fear.
is a Treasure, but Practice is the key to it.
24. Experience is the mother [father] of knowledge
is a treasure, but practice is the key to it. Lao Tzu
26. Questioning is the door of knowledge
is long, life is short.
28. Too much knowledge
makes the head bald.
29. Want of care does us more damage than want of knowledge
30. If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him, an investment in knowledge
always pays the best interest.