advances by steps not by leaps.
2. Action is the proper fruit of knowledge
is the antidote to fear.
makes humble; ignorance makes proud.
advances by steps and not by leaps.
7. Repetition is the mother of knowledge
will not be aquired without pain and application.
9. He that boasts of his own knowledge
10. Knowledge comes from experience alone.
11. If you want knowledge
, you must toil for it.
12. A little knowledge
is a dangerous thing.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. He that boasts of his knowledge
proclaims his ignorance.
14. He alone is poor who does not possess knowledge
15. Imagination will span the gap in our knowledge
16. Scantiness of modesty is short of knowledge
is the antidote of fear.
18. Experience is the mother [father] of knowledge
19. Questioning is the door of knowledge
is long, life is short.
21. Knowledge is no burden [burthen].
22. Too much knowledge
makes the head bald.
23. Doubt is the key of knowledge
without practice makes but half an artist.
26. Lack of knowledge
is darker than night.
27. Zeal without knowledge
is a runaway horse.
28. Activity is the only road to knowledge
29. Knowledge starts with practice.
30. Knowledge is power.